So will the DWR web site go down

I hope not. I say if the system crashes they should not be able to put in. Below is a notice from wildlife.utah.gov. I hope they stick to what they have written. What made me mad last year is they released the number of tags on each unit after the draw was "supposed" to be over so the procrastinators got something everyone else would have had to pay $10 more bucks for.

I hope it crashes and I draw a tag because the other guys don't get their applications in!

---------------------------------------------------------------
Tutorow says the amount of patience you have is the critical factor in deciding when to apply.

"If you apply before March 3," she says, "you should be able to get your application in fast."

If you wait until March 3, however, you could run into some challenges.

"Thousands of hunters wait until the last day to apply," Tutorow says. "Receiving that much traffic in such a short period of time tends to slow our website down."

If you decide to wait until March 3 to apply, make sure you start applying before 11 p.m. If you start applying before 11 p.m.?and you don't log off the system before you've completed your application?the system will allow you to finish your application.

"If you log out after 11 p.m., and then you try and get back into the system," she says, "you'll be out of luck. Starting at 11 p.m., the only thing you can apply for is a bonus point or a preference point."

Here we go!! The DWR web site has been down all afternoon.

4aec49a65c565954.jpg

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom