SOCIAL SECURITY CHANGES

M

manny15

i received this enail from a friend today...

Subject: FW: Social Security changes

It is already impossible to live on Social Security alone. If the government gives benefits to 'illegal' aliens who have never contributed, where does that leave those of us who have paid into Social Security all our working lives?

As stated below, the Senate voted this week to allow 'illegal' aliens access to Social Security benefits. Attached is an opportunity to sign a petition that requires citizenship for eligibility to that social service.

Instructions are below. If you don't forward the petition and just stop it, we will lose all these names.

If you do not want to sign it, please just forward it to everyone you know.

Thank you!

To add your name, click on 'forward'. Address it to all of your email correspondents, add your name to the list and send it on.

When the petition hits 1,000, send it to [email protected]

PETITION for President Barrack:

Dear Mr. President:

We, the undersigned, protest the bill that the Senate voted on recently
which would allow illegal aliens to access our Social Security. We demand
that you and all Congressional representatives require citizenship as a
pre-requisite for social services in the United States We further demand
that there not be any amnesty given to illegals, NO free services, no
funding, no payments to and for illegal immigrants.

We are fed up with the lack of action about this matter and are tired of; paying for services to illegals

Manny,

No doubt this might be disturbing and should be, but these online petitions that are always being sent around to sign are not legal.
A real signature needs to be on the sheet/paper along with address etc.

I have seen so many come to me from friends and if you look at the list, most likely you will see a name somewhere between 1-10 that says DOTY FAHIB or something like that from OK........they are not real. Delete it.

Brian

I had a classmate send me a SNOPES wording on these petitions before.

thanks brian' i was wondering about that, but it still disturbing none the less if true.....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom