Soldiers opinion of B Hussein Obama visit to Afghanistan!

headbones

Here is a short letter from an American soldier stationed in Afghanistan, lived here in Utah awhile, now in Virginia. Friends of friends.

> >This is Jeff's first hand view of Senator Obama.

> >Hello everyone,
> >As you know I am not a very political person. I just wanted to pass
> >along that Senator Obama came to Bagram Afghanistan for about an hour on
> >his visit to 'The War Zone'. I wanted to share with you what happened.
> >He got off the plane and got into a bullet proof vehicle, got to the
> >area to meet with the Major General (2 Star) who is the commander here
> >at Bagram.
> >
> >As the Soldiers where lined up to shake his hand he blew them off and
> >didn't say a word as he went into the conference room to meet the
> >General. As he finished, the vehicles took him to the ClamShell (pretty
> >much a big top tent that military personnel can play basketball or work
> >out in with weights) so he could take his publicity pictures playing
> >basketball. He again shunned the opportunity to talk to Soldiers to
> >thank them for their service.
> >
> >So really he was just here to make a showing for the American's back
> >home that he is their candidate for President. I think that if you are
> >going to make an effort to come all the way over here you would thank
> >those that are providing the freedom that they are providing for you.
> >
> >I swear we got more thanks from the NBA Basketball Players or the
> >Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders than from one of the Senators, who wants to
> >be the President of the United States. I just don't understand how
> >anyone would want him to be our Commander-and-Chief. It was almost that
> >he was scared to be around those that provide the freedom for him and
> >our great country.
> >
> >If this is blunt and to the point I am sorry but I
> >wanted you all to know what kind of caliber of person he really is. What
> >you see in the news is all fake.
> >
> >In service,
> >CPT Jeffrey S. Porter
> >Battle Captain
> >TF Wasatch
> >American Soldier

It does sound like this is a real Captain. It appears it was his impression on his personal experience and observation. If I get blown off and the guy goes and eats flapjacks and eggs with somebody else?I was still blown off and didn't like it But if you really read the story, and get past the ?false? it goes on to say he violated military code by making political comment while active and appears to be the basis of his backpedaling.

And who it to say Snopes if the word of God. The media lies consistently and I look deeper into anything worth looking into and I suggest anybody in search for the truth do the same.

I also noticed the glowing reports to counter him were not signed and as far as I know could be written by a Martian and not somebody who is apparently a captain in the Military.

I don't know if any of this is true, one side or another, but I do know consistently you liberals are happy to see only the surface of EVERYTHING?and gosh darn it that's good enough for you. It explain why you have been so easily fooled by Obama. Sometime I will look at a cow in a field and think how happy it is?it is all so simple for them. Food water screw food water screw problem is they end up ground meat on somebodys grill.

So why not post the reports of McCain's fellow Hanoi Hilton captives who say he got special teatment for the anti American propaganda he did and secrets he gave up ? it's a fact he made propaganda and got decent treatment but he claims he was forced into it, others say he did it for better treatment, food and prostitutes. two superior officers say they doubt very much he was ever beaten, and pictures show him getting tea and cookies in the interveiws.

Maybe Obama should swift boat McCain on this, there are still survivors who say McCain is a traitor and a liar. do I think he should? hell no, I think it was wrong to do it to Kerry and I think it would be wrong to do it to McCain, the only thing we can be sure of is they served their country and history says they did it with honor, good enough. posting false crap or things that can't be proven about Obama is just as low, and we wonder why only losers will take on the challenge of leading us. if we can't use the truth about them we'll make up stories to suit our agenda, that's pretty sorry.

Kerry saw more combat than McCain actually, McCain just got shot down and spent a lot more time there. does getting shot down make you a better soldier than a guy who pulls others out of the water under gunfire? I don't think you can really compare the two men's experience because they were so different and there are so many questions, about McCain as well. I think both of them summed it up best, they have mutual respect for each other's service to their nation, McCain even defended Kerry in the swift boating political propaganda. I thinks that says all I need to know about both of them. I'm willing to give McCain the benefit of the doubt because he deserves it, as does Kerry.

You don't care if the swift boat story, McCain being a traitor or if the title to this thread are true do you? all you care about is what serves your agenda best, that shows a lack of character and one more reason I don't put any weight in your opinion.

I truly hope MoveOn.org or another left wing freak group tries to "swift boat" McCain, that would ensure Obama would NOT be our next president! Last I checked McCain didn't throw his medals over a fence and call his fellow soldiers murderers and baby-killers, or compare them to tyrants while testifying before Congress. I beg dude/piper other leftist wackos to PLEASE "swift boat" McCain. Odd how the soldiers today widely support McCain, but very few supported Kerry, what does that tell you dude? Try and compare Kerry to McCain, you will come up short EVERY time.

PRO

Define, develop, and sustain BOTH trophy and opportunity hunts throughout the state of Utah.

I would hope anyone would have enough class not to ever swift boat another person like Kerry was. I don't care what he did or what he said after he came home the fact is Kerry served his nation well and to try to take that away for political gain is inexcusable.

McCain has some very questionable items in his past, statements given by fellow Hanoi Hilton captives and propaganda films for the ememy which are real. I don't know if all of it is true and at this stage of the game I don't care, I hope everyone else feels the same but the fact is it's out there, much worse than anything Kerry ever did.

HD,

Can you provide a source other the hearsay? If McCain has it in his past you can bet that it will be on the net.

Nemont

huntindude

Shame on you..
You can not criticize a prisioner of war.... EVERY man breaks at some point or they die.
I don't think a person should be allowed to run for President unless they serve in the military. They DEFINITELY should not be allowed to run if they are not patriotic. Like you know who....
As for the post about the Captain becareful what you read. Alot of thing are staged for the public (like shaking hands ect.). That Captain got in alot of trouble for the email.

I am not saying the McCain is great, but I am saying Obama is one of the worst canidates we can put in office!!!

Frozen

" I would hope anyone would have enough class not to ever swift boat another person like Kerry was. I don't care what he did or what he said after he came home the fact is Kerry served his nation well and to try to take that away for political gain is inexcusable."

Well Dupe, number one he was outed by the very men that he served with. Its not like somebody just did a bunch of research and slandered Kerry.
Next. The difference between you and 99% of Americans is that we do care what the scumbag said about ALL of the soldiers who served in Vietnam. Kerry used this to propell his political career. True scum all the way.

"dude, nothing we can say will make us like as childish/silly as the rants you post. We HAVE posted the parts, you chose to ignore them. We get it, you like soldiers that sell out their fellow soldiers for political gain, and you hate or hold in contempt those that take a stand. We get that you manage to see NOTHING but bad in Republicans, and nothing put pure and honorable intentions from fellow limp wristed libs. We got it already, now move on."
(PRO July 3, 2008)

OK let me make this clear, I in no way am saying McCain is not the hero we accept him as. but you can't deny their is some controversy about him that is as valid as anything about John Kerry, in fact worse. I'm not saying any of it is fair or true, about either of them, I don't know and unlike our resident know it alls I don't claim to.

It's all over the web, two of the more interesting ones are the US Veterans Dispatch site by Ted Stamply, and vietnamveteransagainstjohnmccain.com. check it out and decide for yourself if it interest you, it has all the material for a good swift boating if they could find an oil barron to finance it. I hope they don't myself, it was wrong and it would be wrong.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom