Somber Reminder - Be Careful Guys!

O_S_O_K

The extended family of a friend of mine had a very terrible accident this last week.

I don't want to get into names and specifics out of respect for the family, but this should be a reminder to all of us about being safe and as carefull as possible while shooting and hunting.

Apparently the father was shooting his bow in his back yard and his son (7-9 yrs old) ran out in front of him.

He accidently shot him and the boy did not make it.

I really hate to hear about these types of accidents because I truly believe they are all avoidable, but I still feel really bad for the father and I don't ever want to be in his shoes.

Please be careful and take all applicable percautions as to avoid any similar types of accidents.

My sorrow and prayers go out to the family!

Man, that is just horrible. Definitely, people need to really expect the unexpected. So sad.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

+1 PigPig...have a 9 year old and 12 year old, we are careful but now I will be even more so, I can't even imagine...

?The bugle of the bull elk echo?s through the pines, the north wind moans her lonesome lullaby, he hungers for the freedom of an eagle as she flies?somewhere beyond the great divide?

Pretty much the worst thing I could ever imagine. I hope I never have to know what that must feel like.

Please be careful and send your prayers to this father.

}}-SLIVER-->

I heard about this earlier this week, made me sick to my stomach. Cant even imagine

YOUR FAT!! DON'T TRY AND SUGAR COAT IT OR YOU WILL EAT THAT TOO!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom