some '2007 models'...

L

littlefoot

wasn't going to share all these, but the 'good guys' on here far outweigh the others...

my first of the season...
P1130434.jpg

IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v103/gentry/P1130443.jpg[/IMG]

P1130436.jpg

saw 3 here with just one horn each...started 'back-tracking'...
P1130460.jpg

only found one of them...
P1130464copy.jpg

P1130467.jpg

P1130470.jpg

forgot my camera this day...that 'odd' 3 on the right...if any of you remember, we found that same side last year..this one was about 50 yards from last years find. will get a pic of the 2 of them together..
P1130478.jpg

P1130491.jpg

under the tree...
P1130499.jpg

P1130502.jpg

only three this day, but they were 'heavy'...
P1130518.jpg

up there, in the brush...
P1130550.jpg

P1130551.jpg

P1130587.jpg

IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v103/gentry/P1130589.jpg[/IMG]

in the pine needles...
P1130612.jpg

P1130619.jpg

P1130702.jpg

P1130703.jpg

P1130711.jpg

P1130712.jpg

P1130721.jpg

P1130724.jpg

P1130725.jpg

P1130728.jpg

P1130729.jpg

went to a 'new' area this am, with a friend...we 4-wheeled in 12 miles, then started a day of 'foot work'...we were both totally 'done in', but man, was it fun...
P1130742.jpg

thought this was gonna be a 'big one'...
P1130749.jpg

P1130750.jpg

not big, but a 'keeper'..
P1130752.jpg

this was about 50 yards away from the above elk shed..
P1130757.jpg

right there, in that little 'sunny spot'...see it?
P1130762.jpg

P1130763.jpg

P1130764.jpg

what it was...
P1130768.jpg

P1130769.jpg

P1130770.jpg

small and unique...one of my favorite 'finds' this year...
P1130772.jpg

see both of them? i didn't, till i got closer...
P1130773.jpg

P1130774.jpg

P1130775.jpg

this is them together...
P1130777.jpg

this was a cool, but fun, day...
P1130778.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED....

Great pictures Littlefoot. Looks like you had another great year of shed hunting. Nice to hear from you again and keep up the great work.

What shed was your biggest of the year?

Cookie, because some people just like to critisize other peoples success.

Geat job Gentry. Thanks for sharing with us. Love to see more, including a totals picture.

Yelum

LF, man is it great to see you back here!! Awesome pics, thanks for takin the time to share and please keep em coming!!

Mark

WOWZERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You had a GREAT year!! I really like the sets ATL pics.. THANKS!!!!!!!!
buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

Great job and great pics. love to see what you bring in time after time. I almost gave up hope. Thanks keep up the good work

Awesome, Awesome, Awesome!!!! It's great to see you back on here showing your great ATL's. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks Littlefoot, you just made my Friday the 13th awhole lot better!!!
Great to see you back!! Awesome photos, as always!!!

"Good mass & long browtines"

LF,
As irritating as a few can be, the overwhelming majority are here to come together to revel in the what we enjoy most! With that being said, thank you, for reminding us all why we are here! Wonderful pics...I feel like Pavlov's dog, with the pics being the bell, I just need to find something to wipe off the drool!

AWESOME!!

Nice to see you again. Too bad that evil tends to be more outspoken but rest assured, the good guys are always around checking out the place and you have proved that the good guys always triumph!!!

Thanks for sharing the success.

Glad to see you again...your posts are what brings me back every day or so to look at the pics....
Keep up the good work

PY

LF-
THANK YOU! I have been waiting all spring/early summer for your post. Would seem like an imcomplete year without you.
Keep up the great work!

LF,

Thanks for finally posting! I was about to give up on you for the year; figured all the people bashing you got to you. I'm glad though that you did post.

And for all of those people wondering why we all kept asking "where is littlefoot?".... SEE THE ABOVE PICTURES! Fools.

Can't wait to see the next installment.

From the land of Big Sticks,

Osulogger

Ok, now I get what the big deal was about Littlefoot. I checked out your sheds last night LF, then had shed hunting dreams all night. Thanks for all the awsome pics to bring the shed forum back to life. And I dont know the story on the people bashing you, but I'm sure it was just jealousy.

Way GOOD to see your pics littlefoot! Thanks for sharing your finds with us!!!

Time in the hills is always worth more than money

Very nice, I love the scenic pictures as much as the sheds. Thank again Buddy glad to see ya around here.

LF,Thanks for sharing the sheds with us. Like you said there are alot more here that enjoy your work then don't.

One question what ever happen to the mag-pie bull?

I GO OUT OF TOWN THESE PAST COUPLE OF DAYS AND THEN HE POSTS THEM WHEN I'M GONE. JK. THANKS FOR THE WALK ALONG WITH YOU THIS YEAR. I LOVE ALL THE PICS. AGAIN THANKS FOR THE PICS LF.

BUGLEMN

AWESOME!!! just as always, glad to see you back LF. Thank you for sharing those. Did you find any sheds this year of bulls from previous years???

thanks again

Garrett

congrats on another great season! Thank you for sharing the photos and, of course, I look forward to seeing more :)

Gentry,

Good to see you back on here, as I'm sure everyone else is. Great pictures looks like you had a good spring - even a mule deer shed - if I remember, you don't get many of those. Again thanks for the pictures.

Keep the Sun at Your Back and the Wind in Your Face

Very nice finds and photos. Noticed blood on some of the burrs, man thems some fresh sheds.

RUS

GREAT PICTURES!!! You have some great country up there and from the looks of things those bulls are massive , I mean there are some thick antlers. That last little 3point is awesome! Thanks for sharing all of them....

Dude, best pictures that I have ever seen on here, thanks for taking the time to share them, great work!

Legend

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom