some innocent yomama supporters...................................

Oh my god, some black dude stood there not doing anything until the cops took him away. we're going to have to hold a new election now.

The guy deserved to be hauled off , but I don't think this is major news.

Yeah... No big deal......swap races in this scenario and who's rioting in the streets?

For once you're right, but the fact is this was no big deal and trying to make it one is just what we resent them trying to do.

Can you think of one good reason why this $hiteater would be standing there? I'd love to see this.............throw down son!

>For once you're right, but the
>fact is this was no
>big deal and trying to
>make it one is just
>what we resent them trying
>to do.

Yes, it is a big deal and you will soon find out why and open your eyes to the double standard of racism. Had two guys wearing white hoods stood out front of a poll what do you think would have happened? This is the kind of ##### that is tolerated by the likes of you that keeps racism alive

The PC doctrine ends right here for me. I urge everyone on here to just call it like you see it now........screw whos feelings get hurt. Lets usher in an era of truth.............

So.....in that vein, these lovely young fellas prolly feel a bit insecure cuz according to nancy boy lib h-dude, thier race only makes up about 13 percent of the population. I bet they'd feel much more at home where their race makes up about 70 percent................Prison...........

That's some funny sh*t right there! I couldn't agree more about PC and racism that the groups bitching about it won't drop. I really don't give a sh*t what color your skin is as long as your a hard working citizen. that's why i got a hard on for H-DUD,cause he's a liberal ##### pretending to be a hunter. Anybody who voted for Obama should no longer be able to hunt. more tags for the rest of us.

Look close at the one with the billy-club...........pretty freaking sure that Michelle Obama!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom