Some new changes

I guess it will gather data and allow still hunting. We need to recruit more does and fawns, bottom line. Hopefully predators kills and poaching won't increase. Should also have mandatory harvest report.

General units are for maximum opportunity with a chance at a large buck. we should not put APR on General units.

At its core, Hunting is about putting meat in the freezer. That's it. Antlers should be a bonus, not the main focus. If someone wants a guaranteed large set of antlers there are plenty of LE units they can apply for.

Don't forget to comment to your RAC.
You two should, they listen to you.

General units are for maximum opportunity with a chance at a large buck. we should not put APR on General units.

At its core, Hunting is about putting meat in the freezer. That's it. Antlers should be a bonus, not the main focus. If someone wants a guaranteed large set of antlers there are plenty of LE units they can apply for.
I can total respect this. My thoughts are slightly different but I can’t argue your point! Please share your thoughts with the RAC and WB.

We need everyone to step up and speak thier mind on the proposals.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom