Sons First Buck

lvgrizfan

Hey Hvyshot12 sorry you werent successful, So I took my son on his first Big game hunt last week. We set up camp wednesday night for a four or five day hunt. We hit the hills early thursday morning and within 40 minutes we had five bucks come across us about 100 yards, they ran behind a small hill and I could see briefly there was a nice four point, so I told my son make sure you shot a four point or bigger, so get up on that hill theyll be on the other side, muleys will stop to observe, this was his hunt I wanted him to make the choice. He climbed up there, about 50 yards, kneeled down, I said you see them, Yep, you see a nice one, Yep ok take your time make sure BOOM, before I could saw another word. Dad I got him, Ok, lets go see, walked off the 208 yards and he downed this one. Nice buck not the biggest but hes happy and still very excited. It was his first big game hunt and he is hooked, cant wait for next year, but next year we will be alot more patience for a big one. Sent some pics of other bucks we saw the next two days.

4af260115802164e.jpg

4af260c961c945a8.jpg

4af260f562787632.jpg

Congrats to the young hunter! Beautiful bucks; thanks for sharing the pics!

Once again, great job. I'm the guy you talked to in the hunt area. Thanks for your help. I sent you a private message.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom