Sorry but another Co question.

S

southmountain

I hate to be so asy but Co has been tough for us decision wise since moving here . So many options yet in only a year and half still lots to learn.
Looking for an easy draw relativly and a real good chance at a doe for my daughter . She has taken a couple of WT does in Texas a couple years ago she is now 12 and rearing to take a mule deer. Of course she would do a buck hunt if we knew of a good deal .
Any help would be appreciated feel free to PM if ya prefer.
Can advise on some NM units in return.
Unit 20 ? had a cow tag unit 20 private land only and it was tough . They werent there or were very very skittish.

South Mt, Get your daughter in the point game. Don?t use first choice for antler less deer. Post on here later for land owner vouchers. A lot of land owners put in for the
Allotted doe tags. Just so we can give them to youth hunters. Right now I doubt there will be very many because of winter kill. But I bet after we get the tags in June you will be able to find one in a unit close to you.

I agree I would put her in for a antlerd tag and see if there are any left over tags for a doe hunt. Get her in the points game early it is only going to get harder to get a good buck tag. Last year there were a bunch of leftover doe tags all over the state. May not be as many this year but be ready when the left over tags go on sale or put in fot one on your second choice.
JC

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom