Sorry Pred more Blonde jokes

caelkhnter

Very Active Member
Subject: Fw: Blondes

Laughter is good medicine they say. Hopefully you will get a chuckle out of some of these, even if you have heard them before.

FIRST DEGREE
A married couple were asleep when the phone rang at 2 in the morning.
The wife (undoubtedly blonde), picked up the phone, listened a moment
and
said "How should I know, that's 200 miles from here!" and hung up.
The husband said, "Who was that?" The wife said, "I don't know, some
woman wanting to know if the coast is clear."

' *:-.,_,.-:* ' *:-.,_,.-:* ' *:-.,_,.-:* ' *:
SECOND DEGREE
Two blondes are walking down the street. One notices a compact on the
sidewalk and leans down to pick it up. She opens it, looks in the
mirror and says, "Hmm, this person looks familiar." The second blonde
says, "Here, let me see!" So the first blonde hands her the compact.
The second one looks in the mirror and says, "You dummy, it's me!"

' *:-.,_,.-:* ' *:-.,_,.-:* ' *:-.,_,.-:* ' *:- THIRD DEGREE A blonde
suspects her boyfriend of cheating on her, so she goes out and buys a
gun.
She goes to his apartment unexpectedly and when she opens the door she
finds him in the arms of a redhead.
Well, the blonde is really angry. She opens her purse to take out the
gun, and as she does so, she is overcome with grief. She takes the gun
and puts it to her head.
The boyfriend yells, "No, honey, don't do it!!!"
The blonde replies, "Shut up, you're next!"

FOURTH DEGREE
A blonde was bragging about her knowledge of state capitals. She
proudly says, "Go ahead, ask me, I know all of them." A friend says,
"OK, what's the capital of Wisconsin?" The blonde replies, "Oh, that's
easy: W."

FIFTH DEGREE
What did the blonde ask her doctor when he told her she was pregnant?
"Is it mine?"

' *:-.,_,.-:* ' *:-.,_,.-:* ' *:-.,_,.-:* ' *:-
SIXTH DEGREE Bambi, a blonde in her fourth year as a UCLA freshman, sat
in her US government class. The professor asked Bambi if she knew what
Roe vs. Wade was about. Bambi pondered the question then finally said,
"That was the decision George Washington had to make before he crossed
the Delaware"

SEVENTH DEGREE
Returning home from work, a blonde was shocked to find her house
ransacked and burglarized. She telephoned the police at once and
reported the crime.
The police dispatcher broadcast the call on the radio, and a K-9 unit,
patrolling nearby was the first to respond. As the K-9 officer
approached the house with his dog on a leash, the blonde ran out on the
porch, shuddered at the sight of the cop and his dog, then sat down on
the steps.
Putting her face in her hands, she moaned, "I come home to find all my
possessions stolen. I call the police for help, and what do they do?
They send me a BLIND policeman."

ROTFLMAO!!

This one is for Pred to get even: 3 guys working on the Empire State building are eating their lunches, The guy from Poland opens his lunch box and finds another Bologna sandwich and replies"I get another one these tommorrow I'm jumping off the building" The Irishman opens his lunchbox and finds another cornbeef and cabbage"I'm gonna jump with you if I get another one of these tommorrow" The Blonde opens his lunchbox and finds a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, "If I get another one these tommorrow I'm jumping with you guys".
Next day, sure enough everyone gets the same sandwich and they all jump together.
At the funeral all the wives are sobbing together over their lost husbands, the Polish wife replies"He never said nothing to me about the Bologna sandwiches" the Irish wife replies the same thing"he never said he was tired of the Cornbeef sandwiches neither!"
The Blonde wife replies" I don't what the Hell was wrong with my Husband-he made his own Lunch!!

Why do blondes smile during lightning storms?

Because they think they are getting their pictures taken!

I use to think that about the lighting storms when I wore braces! I guess you guys didnt know us blondes love the jokes, its the brunettes and the red heads that get jealous. Cute guys ! Bring um on!>>>>>>>>>>Sharlin

LMAO!!! haha that "THIRD DEGREE" one is A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!

Michael~All Gods creatures welcome... right next to the mashed potatoes and gravy.

Cute guys ! Bring um on!>>>>>>>>>>Sharlin
Hey girly who are u refering to as cute guys?? Or is this a blonde moment?
Maybe she was talking about me being cute.

Ok a blonde driving through Montanas vast open areas and she notices a blonde about 100 yards off the road out in a grain field in a row boat rowing away. She pulls over to the side of the road. And hops out of her car and screams at the other blonde in the boat. " Why you dumb blonde it is blondes like you that give us blondes a bad name. If I could swim I would swim out and kick your a$$!!

What is the differance between a wife and girlfriend
A. 45 lbs

What is the differance between a husband and boyfriend
A, 45 Minutes

A blonde redhead and brunett after holding up a gas station. Were being prusued by Preditor down an alley. They came to the end of the alley with no where to go. They noticed a few gunnie sacks on the ground. So they each climbed in one.
Predator arives shortly after. Looks around and notices the sacks on the ground. So she goes up and kicks the sack with the red head in it. The redhead replies Meow. Pred goes to the brunettes sack and kicks it. The brunette responds by barking like a dog. So pred proceeds to the blondes sack and kicks it.
The blonde responds Potatoes. Preditor files report. lost suspects in alley.

Two friends, a blonde and a redhead, are walking down the street and pass a flower shop where the redhead saw her boyfriend buying flowers.

The redhead sighed and said, "Oh, crap, my boyfriend is buying me flowers again."

The blonde looked quizzically at her and said, "You don't like getting flowers from your boyfriend?"

The redhead said, "I love getting flowers, but he always has expectations after giving me flowers, and I just don't feel like spending the next three days on my back with my legs in the air."

The blonde says, "Don't you have a vase?"

dutch
" Man who excels at putting worm on hook is Master Baiter"

This blonde walks up to a service desk at a car shop and asked the attendant for a new 7I0 cap. The attendant was perplexed and responded to the blonde, "Miss, I don't know what you're talking about! There is no such thing as a seven ten cap."
"Well maybe it's a seven one zero cap!" "There is no such cap."
"There has to be! I got one off my car! It's cracked and I need a new one!" by this point a couple other male employees had come over and were listening to the exchange between the attendant and the blonde. Finally, one of the employees asked the lady if she had the requested part with her. "Sure!" she said. "It's right here!" She then pulled a plastic cap out of her purse. When she laid it on the counter, upside down for the gentlemen, the burst into peals of laughter. 'What's so funny?" The blonde demanded. "Do I get the part or not.?Lady," one of the men finally stated. "You don't want a 7I0 cap! You want a 0IL cap!"

That's it, time to fight back:

A woman is driving a winding mountain road in her convertible on a beautiful fall day. She approaches a man driving in the opposite direction, and notices his window is down. "Horse!" she yells and waves. The man responds by yelling "#####!" and flips her off. Around the curve he goes satisfied with himself for thinking of so quick and intelligent response. The woman, in the meantime stops her car, angry at the man. In the end she turns around and follows after. After she rounds the third curve, she confirms what she suspected.

The idiotic man did indeed hit the horse standing in the road.

She then went over and nagged him about it until he just plain died.

Moral: Man no listen to woman, man expect death by nagging!

RUTNBUCK you keep refering to yourself as good looking but ive never seen a picture? Keep bringing the man jokes Pred. Being around guys all the time I never get to here um. Hey Pred when is you elk hunt? My cow hunt was not very sucsessful, only saw them twice 200yrds and 60yrds at dark. But had a great time . Helped track, retreve ,clean and skin a 380 bull with some guys camped near me. ASSome! They Im sure thought I was nuts enjoying the adventure so much. Good luck to you! Sharlin

Hey Girly Girly
I think you misunderstood me. See I just copied and pasted what you wrote. Am I cute?? Heck yeah just ask all the cute fat girls. They love the heck out of me. I even look better when both of them cute fat girls gets good and drunk.
About me I have a personal add that says Male 6' short brown hair, w/mustashe built for fun comfort and speed. Seeks only one dumb blonde dumb enough to fall for me. You would think that one in a million blondes looking. One would be dumb enough to fall for me. Might u be her?

Rutnbuck

DAMN rut!!!

YOU MUST BE ALMOST IN THE RUT???

SHE MIGHT BE HER!!!

LIKES TO HUNT,NOW THATS A PLUS!!!

LIKES TO GUT,DRAG & SKIN ALSO!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING rut BETTER GO HUNTING BEFORE HE GETS IN TROUBLE WITH ONE OF THOSE CUTE GIRLS!!!

I can hear it now!! If n girly likes to clean skulls like her profile says then hell sakes. Lets skip this small talk Girly just meet me at the altar!!!! Just don't leave me standing there for more then a couple weeks in the rain.
Just think I would have my own skull cleaner. Ya gots all your teeth girly?
Rut

Hey Bobcat

That works for me guts cleans drags.
Don't let her know we are talking about her. Do ya think she likes me??? Do ya think she can drive my boat? Maybe we could play monster muley members Dateing Game or Elim-a-date!!!
How long for the General Season Deer. It has got to be better then going to bed each nite sleeping in my teepee. How did the MUZZ Hunt go?? Did your party get the Nomad buck?? Just for fun Girly. Hey Girly I might know where ya could get a cow if n u want?? Sounds like you had fun any way. Way to be!!!
Rut

LOL >ALL YOUR TEETH? Thats bad. Do you have all yours? Im sure her cleaning skulls can work on getting your dentures pearly white also. You sound so desperate, you better get hunting and keep your mind clear, ha-ha

Ok; would one of you gals please bag or set the hook in ole rutnbuck!!He keeps saying how he needs an excuse to get out and go hunting and fishing with the guys again.Just the other night we were setting around his campfire (in his back yard) chewing on a piece of his tuff old elk and he gazed through the fire at me and said ,RIMROCK: just imagine,I may have found a woman with here own handcuffs and she knows how to use them ...--Well-- whatever..:RIMROCK

LAST EDITED ON Oct-07-05 AT 04:05PM (MST)[p]Oh P.S. I don't know when he became worried about gals having thier teeth, It seemed to never have bothered him before.Right RUT!:RIMROCK

Shut up Rimrock.
Here ya go again flappin your jaw trying to make your self look good well it aint working!! I know your kind and where ya live and if you aint careful what ya say I will be knocking knots on your head faster n u can rub them. Not to mention ya might be needing new teeth yourself. Any way flap flap flap if you want I can put you in the same catagory as Moosie!!! I will give you a 3 for effort. Now that ya went and made me feel bad. This is suppose to work to my advantage dont you know?? I can tell ya what to say if you want??
Rut

Now can't you guys tell I was sitting real pretty about ready to move in for the kill shot. And here you all go making all this noise and spook em. And what a fine blonde it was. Wonder if she is still prancing around out there.
Rut

No RUT, not knots on the head again. You know the last time you did that it made my head look like a sack of marbles, and took forever for the swelling to go down; and besides you might lose that pretty boy image.. you know, how everyone ALWAYS mistakes you for BRAD PITT (personally I only know of three times, OK four if you count the centerfold twins we ran into at Flaming Gorge)...
SO .. do you want me to keep practicing playing HERE COMES THE BRIDE with my cow call and grunt tube.?. :RIMROCK

RUT & RIMROCK: Is this one of you??

43496b026aa6e4a4.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom