SORRY

r270

Hey everyone just wanted to let all the fellow MMers that have asked for information or assistance with Colorado unit 61 first of all i want to say i am sorry for not getting back to you or replying to your emails and there have been several.I am going though a pretty tough round of chemo second round more extensive thought I had this stuff beat but not yet,I have not even had a chance to get to the hills yet I am in Denver at the CU cancer hospital been here for 7 days now hope to get to go home today then back again in 2 weeks for another go. Good luck this up coming season may your arrows fly straight and and your bullets hit your mark........don't take it for granted !!! R270

Trust in God He will be with you. Sorry to hear about your cancer remeber everything happens for a reason will keep you in my prayers. Hopefuly you can get back into the hills soon.

Cancer sucks and we'll make sure to leave you plenty of animals to pursuit when you get all healed up. One day at a time and soon you'll be back doing what you love. God bless...

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

I wish you the best and hope you got it beat. I too am battling cancer. I went to Denver's University for surgery the first of the year and have had radiation and am still on chemo. It can be beat.

Hey r270....... we exchanged some comments last year.....remember. Just wanted to ley you know I will put you in my prayers......for healing.... and peace for you. You were very gracious in helping me ( a non resident flatlander from another state) last year. The least I can do is pray. Thanks for your kindness and hang in there.

r270, wish you all the luck in the world. Keep the faith through this tough time. You'll be back at it and enjoying the outdoors soon. I watched and was with my father when he went through a couple bouts of the chemo and he purked up quickly.

Best wishes and prayers. You are one of the good ones that is always willing to help.

r270 and contender, best wish's and prayers to both of you. It can be beat. I had it back in the late 80's and I'm still here and huntin.. Stay positive and look forward to the next season....

I appreciated your input and advice on unit 61 over the past two years. I know that you are in the hard part of the book right now and I wish you the best of luck in your battle with cancer. Sincerely, Cowtag from southern Illinois

Prayers sent, Keep on swinging and moving ahead.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom