South Book Cliffs Rocky Mountain Bighorn

taximan

I am excited to announce that after many years of applying, my dad has finally drawn a sheep tag. He didn't want to interfere with my quest for a Rocky so he has been putting in for the Rattlesnake unit and he drew!! When he called and told me he said if he could give it to me he would as it would complete my full curl, but I was so excited for him I told him that there is nothing like hunting sheep and that I will get my tag someday, I hope. Looking forward to a great time. The best part of it is that we can all go. Some sheep hunts are not able to be shared with your family. Thanks, KLM

Congratulations!
I am excited for your POPs, although when I saw the title I thought it was for you. Any sheep hunt is an amazing adventure, regardless of who is toting the weapon. You will have a blast.
Tell your Dad congrats from all of us.

Congrats, we hunted it last year, what a great hunt. You guys will have a great time.

Oh my Heck Kelly, that's awesome!
I can't think of a dad and son team who would have more fun and deserve a great tag more!

Tell yer pa hello from me, will you? I have not seen him in a few years.

Best of luck to you both and have a ball.

Zeke

Hey thanks for the nice comments, we are looking forward to it. I hope it lasts as long as possible, maybe not quite as long as my first desert bighorn hunt, which went down to the wire and I was saved by Trammer. I hope my dad can hold out for a good, old ram. It's kind of like doing one of those things that you don't want it to end but hope it does end well. Thats how it is for me anyway. I'll post pictures as soon as I have any. Thanks again.
KLM

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom