SouthEastern Deer help

ThunderImpulse4

I have a non res deer tag. and i have hunted very hard for the past week annd only seen one buck but that buck got shot later that day i shot at him.

I am hoping anyone can help me find somebucks. size dont matter unless its in the specifics of the unit

Thunder.....I feel your pain. We have a group of 12 guys that hunt together every year in WA, and about every 3rd of 4th year we travel out of state to try something different. We pounded SE Idaho all of last week with no luck at all. The hunting was absolutly awful!!! It is time for them to step in and close a few of those units and let the animals come back. 12 guys that I would guess put between 3-10 miles each per day, and we passed up probably 5 bucks all week, mostly fork's. Really very dissapointing, I don't see us ever making that out of state trip again. We saw tons of does, a bunch of few moose, and a few wolves.

Good luck in filling that tag, there are a few dumb forken horns running around, but the bucks are few and far between!

D_Hunter, was wondering what units for a couple reasons,, cause i hunted 74,72. Deer numbers were very much below what they were last year and last year they were horrible. make it the last who knows how many. Also wanted to know sp I could try to get a wolf that is unless you killed them all?

We hunted in 75 & 76. Saw the wolves in 75. We pounded the mountains in 75 for about 5 days and spent two days over in 76 with no more luck than we had in 75. Good luck wolf hunting, there are plenty of them around!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom