Sportsman’s deer tag?

I want a finders fee!

show me where this stud is and I’ll cut you in on the $$!

together, we could be rich! And famous! Ya know, the kind of “Fire Bull” famous that we all want!

Let’s get together and do some big buck killing because it would be senseless to just give away info Without a high dollar reward!

Every big animal deserves to have a price tag around its neck!

Together we can make sure they go down with honor and glory!

I want a finders fee!

show me where this stud is and I’ll cut you in on the $$!

together, we could be rich! And famous! Ya know, the kind of “Fire Bull” famous that we all want!

Let’s get together and do some big buck killing because it would be senseless to just give away info Without a high dollar reward!

Every big animal deserves to have a price tag around its neck!

Together we can make sure they go down with honor and glory!

And be sure to give him some stupid-human name and once the deer is found be sure to say "game on". LOL

Zeke

So are you selling the deers location? Or just glassing points, camping spots, and trail markers?

Asking for a friend

“Utah has no good deer”
Here’s reason #1 right here

I hate to tell some of you guys that harvesting big mature bucks is not the the problem with alot of utahs mule deer herds besides mis-mananagement by the DWR in alot of our deer units and the mentality of a very high percentage of the hunters who think they have to fill their tag and killing a yearling spike or two point or I needed the meat which is a crock is just a couple of reasons (utah hasn't got any good deer) if the dwr is not going to manage our herds it is up to us hunters if all of the hunters would just take mature animals or eat tag soup for several years we would all be surprised at the quality of our deer herds. So don't come down on anyone who wants to find and hunt quality deer

I hate to tell some of you guys that harvesting big mature bucks is not the the problem with alot of utahs mule deer herds besides mis-mananagement by the DWR in alot of our deer units and the mentality of a very high percentage of the hunters who think they have to fill their tag and killing a yearling spike or two point or I needed the meat which is a crock is just a couple of reasons (utah hasn't got any good deer) if the dwr is not going to manage our herds it is up to us hunters if all of the hunters would just take mature animals or eat tag soup for several years we would all be surprised at the quality of our deer herds. So don't come down on anyone who wants to find and hunt quality deer

While I don’t condone killing small deer I think you hit the nail on the head with “ a high percentage” we can’t knock peoples option to shoot a tasty young buck.

Nobody on this thread has offered to sell the location of that buck. So can we stop beating that horse.
Some guys on this site has problems reading anything without including SFW and Wade Lemon.

Best of luck to whoever the hunter is and I hope this would bring good friendship to whoever is the one offering the help.

I just question why there is a lipstick advertisement in the middle of these posts.......not too many of us wear lipstick here ??

Some guys on this site has problems reading anything without including SFW and Wade Lemon.

Best of luck to whoever the hunter is and I hope this would bring good friendship to whoever is the one offering the help.

Is wade guiding the sportsman tag this year?
Seems some dudes get so defensive they read names into posts where those names don’t exist. Kind of a hero worship reflex deal.

Hey PUNK!

You Gotta Stop Looking at LipStick Ads on the Internet!

(((Hell Maybe it was Your Chick using your Phone/PUTER?)))

HELL SAKES!

Homer Had Panty Ads Popping Up on His MM Page & Didn't Think about Why!:D

Hey PUNK!

You Gotta Stop Looking at LipStick Ads on the Internet!

(((Hell Maybe it was Your Chick using your Phone/PUTER?)))

HELL SAKES!

Homer Had Panty Ads Popping Up on His MM Page & Didn't Think about Why!:D
Well it went from lipstick to Geico.....damn algorithms.
Should be a breast implant ad popping up in 5...4...3...2....1.....???

Big Brother is in those algorithms! I can search for something on my computer OR my phone, and an ad for it will pop up on my wife's computer! I guess due to common emails, amazon accts etc??

All I'll say is that hunting is a family tradition for me. I go every year regardless of how awful the herds are. If I am only able to harvest a small buck, then so be it. I am sure our fore-fathers wanted big bucks too, but focused on putting food on the table. Sure, if I have an elk tag the same year, I will pass on smaller bucks during the deer hunt. Now that I have small kids that come with me, its fun to help them experience success (even if its a two-point). Just my $0.02

Just FYI,
I ran into him down at the Henries. Fantastic guy and wish him all the best. He told me that he was looking for something WIDE. He has been down on the Paunsaugaunt, Henries and a couple other places. He said that he has a few guys looking out for a great buck, but didn't state he was being guided. Didn't look like he was being guided. Just him, his family and friends out having a great time looking over deer. Don't remember his name, but a great guy. Again, Wishing him all the best in fulfilling his big buck dream.
Hunterturbo

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom