spring bears

T

tico

getting ready for the spring bear hunt, i still havent decided if im going to idaho or montana, what one has a better population of bears and what are the prices for a non-res. what about utah for bears, its a little closer to travel for me. we dont have jack here in arizona

Go to Idaho or Utah or wherever they have bears because Lord knows there are none here in Arizona ;-)

fb423aa1.jpg

Bret M.

I'm planning to hunt ID for the first time this next spring. I would think any state that offers discounted out-of-state spring bear tags ($31/ea. + hunting license)... and 2 of them... has to have some good spring bear hunting!! I have talked to a couple guys that taken an ID bear every spring... and I want to be one of them! Sounds like a fun hunt. I can't think of anything I would rather do than ride my horse in God's Country (Rocky Mountains) during the spring!

Theodore Roosevelt once said, "The nation behaves well if it treats the natural resources as assets which it must turn over to the next generation, INCREASED and NOT IMPAIRED in value."
logo_org_pub.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom