Spring Turkey

D

doubleA

Hey guys,

I want to try my hand at spring turkey in 09. I live in Fort Collins, what would be a good area to try? That is not to far from here?

The best areas are down south near Trinidad or in eastern colo along the platte or republican rivers but they take points to draw. Im in Ft Collins too, who is this ?

>The best areas are down south
>near Trinidad or in eastern
>colo along the platte or
>republican rivers but they take
>points to draw. Im in
>Ft Collins too, who is
>this ?

Hey there This is Aaron..
Is there any place up north here? the furthers south I would want to go is Colorado springs.

I have never hunted turkey before, I thought it could be a fun time.

Yes there are turkeys up here especially on College Ave around lunch time. Ok so that wasnt funny. Actually Lory State park behind Horsetooth has quite a few turkeys but has some special times when you can hunt last I knew, like you cant hunt the weekends and such. Also, Pingree park area has a few but not sure how youd ever find them or hunt them since they arent very numerous from my understanding. When I dont draw in eastern colorado I dont hunt usually. Gary

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom