Stealth Cam

NM high country

I bought a Stealth Cam in August and it stopped working in October. Stealth Cam is owned by GSM Outdoors and they absolutely have no custom service !! I have been calling them but you get an answering service that is no help at all. No emails either. If you are looking for a game camera save yourself a ton of frustration and buy one from somewhere besides Stealth Cam/GSM Outdoors. RIP off!

I got a couple under the tree last year. What exactly went wrong with it? I’ll be careful if I know the weak point.

IMO they all suck, but browning and bushnell suck less. The attachment point on brownings lasts about one season. Other brands the electrical contact springs break off.

But the animals ruin more of than mine than anything, horses, bears and woodpeckers specifically.

Been through a couple of Stealthcams and you are correct that they don't last and there is no customer service. I have changed to Brownings and the quality of pictures and videos are great. Also they keep an accurate timestamp. If you keep an eye on the Browning website they run great specials.

The worst thing about Stealth Cam is their customer service… there isn’t any. If you buy a Stealth Cam and it quits working like mine did you’re just chit out of luck.

Well I have some crow to eat……..

FedEx showed up at the house today and delivered a brand new Stealth Cam camera. I had emailed GSM about a camera that had quit working and never heard a word from them so after several weeks I thought they were just going to ignore me and I was out the money but I was wrong! Stealth Cam …GSM replaced the camera. Very thankful.

You'd Think They'd Communicate With You Better Than That?

I Don't Talk In Chinese!

Maybe They Don't Comprehend English?

Well I have some crow to eat……..

FedEx showed up at the house today and delivered a brand new Stealth Cam camera. I had emailed GSM about a camera that had quit working and never heard a word from them so after several weeks I thought they were just going to ignore me and I was out the money but I was wrong! Stealth Cam …GSM replaced the camera. Very thankful.

Been running a stealthcam for awhile. Only had one issue. Wasn't getting any pics for a few days. According to the app batteries were good and so was the service. Went and replaced and back online. Other than that been great.

Also run a ancient Moultrie and still producing. Been good for a cheap-o

I’ve owned a few dozen over the years and I’ll say the older ones sucked but I havnt had a single problem with the last 4 different models I’ve ran. I had a hard time in the early years figuring out how to work the damn things, seems like operating and having successful spots to hang them takes talent apparently.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom