Still finding some

I

IDkTm

Great day toady, not only did I get in 10 hours of overtime(more hunting goodies) but I found three sheds while working(I'm a biologist, so time outdoors). Found a match set(my first) from a whitetail, they were a year old, one side was pretty chewed had a neat non typical point but was too chewed to really get a good feel for it. Its match was about 10 feet from it under a tree and it was in good shape for a year old shed, with just the end of the beam chewed. Then about ten minutes later I found a weird/cool two point elk shed. Its got lots of mass and looks like it would make a great weapon if needed. I'm gonna hit the patch of trees they were in early next spring, this was my third time working in this set of trees and I'm been within twenty feet of them all previously. Great day.

nice! I have been working temp jobs with the Colorado Division of wildlife for a couple years. Hoping to finish my wildlife biology degree next year and be a biologist for CDOW. What state are you in? Thats sweet to find whitetail and elk in the same area! i found a few sheds working for CDOW a couple summers ago.
Jeff

I'm in north-central Idaho. I've found most of my sheds for this year since June, after I pretty much stop looking. Although I haven't found tons of sheds compared to some of the people on here, to me its been a good year.

Where at in North-Central Idaho?

Jeff, where are you at in Colorado.

The reason I ask, is that I grew-up in NC Idaho and now live in Colorado.

Elkseeker

I grew up in Pierce and graduated from Timberline in 1980. I have many friends that still live in the area and down in Lewiston. My Sister-In-Law owns the flower shop down on main in Lewiston. What do you do for a living in the area?

Elkseeker

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom