Still going

C

claallen

Well it seems that most are done looking for the year. I am still going although I am not finding the numbers I was. Here is a few of my recent photos. If they dont show up you might have to go to webshots.
This one is a 88" mule deer I found yesterday. June 21
77988647ubPvqF_ph.jpg

This next one is a picture of June 3, by the time I got back to my truck I was walking at a 45 deg angle to keep from tipping over, from the waight of the horns. Not to mention being exausted.
77989489ouRsah_ph.jpg

This next picture is a pile of the better horns that I keep in my basement.
77990610JzAPJA_ph.jpg

And last but not least. This is my backpack on June 21. If you look close you can see the 88" mule deer's G2 and G3, on my backpack. Hope you can see the pictures.
77991096nzxDhF_ph.jpg

Nice sheds! Good to see someone is still finding a few. I found a 73" mulie shed the other day.

Steve, if you right click on the red x then select properties, and highlight the address and then paste it in the address bar at the top of the screen you can get the pics.

It comes up as "Forbiden" when I try that. It seems that Community Webshots always has that for me.

Hey thanks I never tryed the copying thing but I did it and it worked great thank you.... Man those are some nice sheds what I would give to be able to find those...
Curtis

Dang Webshots! For some reason it is blocked out here at work? I can't ever see any of the pictures hosted by them. I would love to see a pic of that 88"er. If you get a chance would you mind e-mailing it to me at [email protected] ?

Sounds like a dandy! Keep up the good work Clay.

NvrEnuf

great pics and nice bones.

you are doing really well for as tall as the grass must be. keep it up through the summer and then bang! it'll be hunting season again...

berto

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom