Storage

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
So far since August we have Freeze Dried Carrots, Beans, Cabbage, Zucchini, Summer Squash, Bell Peppers, Jalapeños, Chili, Zucchini Crackers with Mozza, Elk Stew, Strawberries, Plums, Apples, Eggs, Scalloped Potatoes w/ham.
I made one batch and going to make another batch of Purdue University Boilermaker Tailgate Chili to pressure can in quart jars tomorrow. I might can the first batch tonight.
I want to make some Spaghetti and also Pulled Pork with rice and Freeze dry it for Hunting and backpacking trips.
16651884784004031575921139037547.jpg

With all that is going on. The world is in turmoil. Now I'm reading that the U.S. wants to give Pakistan aid for climate change. 32 trillion will be 36 trillion by the end of 2023. Time to prep and I told the Mrs She can buy some food for Christmas.
How are things going for you Eel ? Is it cooling off there already ? We will be finishing the garden off within the next week. I'm hoping to go to Oregon Tuna fishing if we can next summer.

My garden is done too and it's starting to cool off inland. We never really had a summer here on the coast. Only a couple days above 70. I put 8 halibut in the freezer this summer though, under ideal fishing conditions. (no wind).

Our daughter and her husband moved to Oklahoma from California a couple weeks ago. She said if feels like getting out of prison.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom