Straight pull Savage?....

It looks like it would be a good rifle. It changes from right to left easily and it doesn’t look like a questionable feature that would sacrifice accuracy. By that I mean it’s not like the other ambi rifles like the beretta arx. That setup just looks loose. I’m interested. I will need to try to erase the video of the old Ross WW2 Canadian straight pull rifle malfunction out of my head to feel real good about it.

Ya it is.

I don’t go looking anymore. Then you flaunt that out.

The last thing I need, on this earth is another rifle but.......... either hand, straight pull, in a 300 WMag?

What else can I do now???

I will keep these in mind. I wasn’t always a Savage fan, but I now have one of the 99s and it’s good. Most of the gun guys I’m around call them your Grandpa’s Salvage and that’s who I got it from. These might be different. I don’t see any triggers for it yet but I’m sure those are on the way. It looks like the trigger guard is plastic and I would want to do something with that. I really like the ambi feature, as it seems like it was well planned. I have always wanted a Anschutz Fortner action but those are $4000+. I posted on another forum that I was looking for a used one in left handed and didn’t get one reply. I had a Browning T bolt but I didn’t like it that much and got rid of it. I might have to try the Impulse. Maybe the 30-06.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom