Strawberry Bay Campground Cell Coverage????

Founder

Founder Since 1999
Does anyone spend much time in or around the Strawberry Bay Campground? Just wondering how good the cell service has been. The wife and I were thinking of spending a few days up there during the week, but she has to do work during the day, so I'm wondering about cell service. ????
I've been told it's good and as I recall it worked good on the lake last year, but...???
Any info? Thanks

I fish up there quite a bit and I've found cell service is spotty. One minute you have good service and the next it's dead. I have Straight talk which is usually as good as any other.

I'm here looking around for our mid season elk hunt. We had the tagvlast year. And I've hunted a TON on this unit. My backyard. I've seen lots of deer and elk the last 2 days.
Awesome! I’m hoping we see enough to get excited. Sounds like it…..maybe. I’m not much of an elk hunter. They’re the big tan things, right? :ROFLMAO:
You been fishing too?

Awesome! I’m hoping we see enough to get excited. Sounds like it…..maybe. I’m not much of an elk hunter. They’re the big tan things, right? :ROFLMAO:
You been fishing too?
Those are the ones, definitely don’t look for the smaller bouncy ones. Not worth your time, much better areas to chase those around north of I80.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom