Strawberry ice

I'm going to take the boat to the Soldier side in the A.M. I think it will be ready. It had peeled back a lot last Saturday. The marina told me today that the Berry side is still locked in and people were ice fishing. I will post up tomorrow P.M. Of my findings.

Launched at soldier creek no problem. Fishing was slow, caught four. By the time I left it was almost ice free. Strawberry side was really opening up along Highway 40. It had changed drastically just in the few hours before when I drove by.

Hey Deer?

Out of the 4?

How many were Chubs?:D

We laugh, we cry, we love
Go hard when the going's tough
Push back, come push and shove
Knock us down, we'll get back up again and again
We are Members of the Huntin Crowd!

None they were all cuttys. Damn near didn't make it hit a damn bump and my boat trailer went flying off the ball sparks a flyin. Scared the chit out of me. I kept my cool and didn't slam on the brakes, just rode it out . Now my jacks a little shorter hahaha great day

Remember Deer:

Latch the Hitch!

And Use the Right Size Ball!:D

So Deer?

Any of them break the Slot?

No slot busters this time. This ice off BS is overrated. Catching was not very good. It's always nice to put the boat on the water for the first time of the year though.

Yes Deer!

Better to put it in the water rather than on the Asphalt!:D

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom