Strip Buck

azhuntin

Here is a picture of the buck I harvested during the rifle hunt, I hunted with Bryon Goswick of Arizona Strip Bucks. I was suprised to see that this buck was still in velvet.
Fungus was in our camp and he cannot be more right about this hunt.

30142011_13b.jpg

Wow That's a good looking buck, Good rifle buck with velvet still on. What kind of mount are you doing.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Great buck Michael. Your buck had awesome mass and great tine length. Jeff and I enjoyed hanging out with you in camp. I was also very impressed with the crew at Arizona Strip Bucks. The amount of preparation and work they put in to us having a successful hunt was amazing. I don't think we would have found the kind of bucks we did without them.

Kelley

Gator-

I am going to do a pedestal mount and hopefully the velvet can be saved, I think its unique.

Kelley-

Your right they put in a ton of time and effort and I agree it would be very difficult to kill bucks like we did without that dedication.

Appleman-

Thats the first thing I checked when I got up to the buck. It had both nuts but they were very small. It is not a cactus buck, the horns are solid and hard.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom