stuck an arrow in the neighbors house today!

S

SFAGENT1

hello everybody. this is my first post on MM. i have been reading it for a couple of years, and finally decided to join. there are a great bunch of guys on here with a lot of hunting knowledge, and i look forward to reading more of your posts.
well, lets see where i start. Today my wife and i were out shooting bows in the back yard. we were shooting at 20 yds. i had noticed that my bow was shooting all over the place, but never really thought a lot about it. thought i was having a bad shooting day. she quit shooting, so i decided to move back and try 30 yds. in order to do this i have to move over to the side of the house, which the neighbors house sits directly behind us. our back wall is about 6 ft high.
long story short, i shot an arrow, it shot off to the left, bounced off the wall, went straight up, bounced off a tree limb, turned back down, and stuck in the neighbors house. its about a $200k home. it buried about 6 inches deep into the house. she immediatly came out to see what the noise was, and sees a freaking arrow stuck in her house. about this time i finally make it over the back wall, my tail was tucked between my legs, my face was beet red, and i could not stop apologizing. Next i proceed to try and pull the arrow out and it is really stuck. so there i am with my hands on my arrow, my foot planted against her wall straining to pull it out. finally i get it to come out, and as it comes out it also pulls away a chunk of stucco. needless to say, i spent the afternoon fixing the neighbors house. i glad she was an understanding neighbor. sorry for such a long first post.
joe

I like you. Wanna come over and hang out some time? We'll get my pellet rifle and actually shoot the neighbors on purpose. It's a blast. J/K. I only shoot them with the airsoft gun. Pissed em off at first but then when they actually got hit with one they realized it didn't hurt and thought it was funny. Yeah I only did it once but it was still funny.

ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde ego sum bardus (I participate on monstermuleys therefore I am stupid)

Welcome aboard SFAGENT1, great first post.

Next time run over there and unscrew your arrow leaving the fieldpoint in the house.

I guess you realize that you will get the blame for any missing pets in your neighborhood.

Hola SFAGENT1, gald to have you aboard, also great 1st post keep them coming.

Great bunch of guys here. I owe alot of my western hunting knowledge to my amigos on here.

Stinky
NMPaul
+1 on both

Joe E Sikora

FUNNY!!! but glad nice neighbor!! try use STINKY his 50 BMG...

welcome to NM forum!!! NM ROCKS!

vinihunt

thanks for all the great responses. makes me feel right at home with my first post. it turns out that my whisker bisquit was worn out. so a word of caution- if you shoot a whisker bisquit, check it every month or so, especially if you shoot a lot. i know, i know, i should shoot a drop away. joe

I knew the time would come when you would join the brotherhood of MM and hit the neighbor?s house. Nice way to introduce yourself.

For a second there, i thought it was much worse, given that the title on the forum page is "...stuck an arrow in the neighbor..." Haha glad it turned out okay!

The Beast is Dead, Long Live the Beast.

-The Nuge

Ya i stuck one in my parents place once. my dad wasn't to impressed. it wasn't stucco at least and it didn't go in that far since i was young and didn't have much of a draw weight.

stinky you have a 50 cal. what kind? I have a state arms rebel 50 bmg. where do you live and shoot it at?

thanks for at least admiting it. i was starting to think i was the only one out there that has done something like this.

My neighors still have some of my lost arrows over there somewhere. Glad their House is close to the street on the other side of the block.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

ya a few years after my parents moved the neighbor brought some arrows they found in their yard to my dads office. I don't think an arrow is ever really lost. only misplaced for awhile! We will see though. i launched an arrow with a gobbler guillotine into the forest as far as my bow would fling that POS. I bet in like 20 years someone will find it and ask just what the heck this thing is.

My aunt called and said her dip stick next door nieghbor shot her house with his bow...Glad to meet ya and welcome to MM and the NM FORUM...Send me over a money order for $500.00 and I'll get the rest of the stucko filled and color matched, my aunt already knows about this so no need running it by her..

>My aunt called and said her
>dip stick next door nieghbor
>shot her house with his
>bow...Glad to meet ya and
>welcome to MM and the
>NM FORUM...Send me over a
>money order for $500.00 and
>I'll get the rest of
>the stucko filled and color
>matched, my aunt already knows
>about this so no need
>running it by her..

That there is FUNNY.

The Beast is Dead, Long Live the Beast.

-The Nuge

that one had me going there for a second. till i saw that he wanted money, and not to tell. (lmao! that was a good one)

Did you have NM House Tag and the proper license, If not you may want to just send money NOW before we turn you in and get a free tag for ourselves. This is your first and last chance to send the 500. Thanks

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Gator- you caught me! i admit it. i poached the house out of season. No, i will not be sending money. (at least not yet).
my brother in law, who is a taxidermist also told me that he would have to go back to school to learn how to mount a home. LOL.. Man, i am catching the crap from everywhere. i guess i deserve it though.

Im embarrassed to say what all I have stuck arrows into but my neighbors garage is one.

I have this problem. about every 50 arrows or so, I gunch. some weird damn twitch i do at release. when i do this, my arrow goes radically left. because of this issue I HAVE to shoot at the appropriate places.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom