Successful Antelope Hunt

YoungBuck

Last hunting season My dad, brother and i were successful in drawing a rifle tag in Idaho..We all got our antelope! I think we were in one of the best units in the entire state...we saw hundreds of antelope...and lots of nice bucks...The first buck that we seen I shot....I had a little case of buck fever, i was holding on the shoulder and the bullet connected...only it hit it right between the eyes...I was happy that i had shot the first antelope in our family in like 15 years but then again i was sad since the skull plate was blown to crap..My buck is 14 inches tall and has alright mass...my dad shot his buck about 1 1/2 weeks later...it is about 14 tall and is about as heavy as mine....my brother shot at 5 or 6 different bucks before finally connecting with the biggest out of the 3 of us...it is about 16 tall...not much for diggers...and alright mass....as soon as i get my digital camera stuff set up i'll post some pics of the 3 bucks
YB

Congrats, that has got to be a great memory for all of you. Cant wait to see the pics....... Allen......

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom