Suggestion request for new bow hunter

bcoufal

I have been converted over to the stick side. After years and years of rifle hunting I have been turned onto the bow way of life from my uncles stories. My uncle is an extreme recurve hunter and was the first person to record all big 28 with a recurve bow. The additional challenge of bow hunting vs. rifle has my full attention.

That being said I decided I'd start simple with a compound bow vs the challenge of a recurve. Last week I shot a couple of bows and it came down to the Hoyt CRX 35 and the Elite Pure. At the end of the day I walked out the door minus my tax return, a new Elite pure with drop away rest, a good site, a release, and six full metal jacket arrows to practice with. Now to my question.

I'd like to see if anyone has suggestions on two accessories. A stabilizer and quiver. There are so many different types, brands and not to mention costs..

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Brett

Try the Bowtech/diamond Q-5 Low profile ultra lite quiver.......you can order one thru mountainarchery.com 39.99

I could have saved you some money, Brett. I've got a sweet Mathews that needs a new home so that i can get a new bow dang it! Way to come over from the "dark side" and get after them with the bow--there is nothing like it and no going back now!

Alex

Thanks for all the suggestions Gents.

Alex, that would have been awesome but at least this way I have a warranty and the guarantee hunt through Elite. So where have you been hunting while stocking up your Pref. Pts. What type of bow are you looking at?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom