Summer Sausage

Forester

I am looking to order some summer sausage to give out at Christmas, seems better than a twelve pack of Lucky Lager. Does anyone have any recommendations for shops that make a good summer sausage and also ships them? Some good snack sticks, pepperoni or salami could work too. Thanks.

If I Can't Have Any Made Out of Deer or Elk!

I Like The:

Cloverdale Original Tangy Summer Sausage​

Better if The Chill is Taken Off!

Some Ritz Crackers!

Some New Braunfels Sweet Mustard!

The Biggest DEW Chilled To Almost Freezing!

It Don't Get Much Better Than That!

If I Can't Have Any Made Out of Deer or Elk!

I Like The:

Cloverdale Original Tangy Summer Sausage​

Better if The Chill is Taken Off!

Some Ritz Crackers!

Some New Braunfels Sweet Mustard!

The Biggest DEW Chilled To Almost Freezing!

It Don't Get Much Better Than That!
Put on some Hank jr. and it sounds like you got yourself a party!

That place looks like the real deal. I have some family around Cave Junction and Hugo, definitely going to have to remember to stop in there the next time I am up that way.
My brother lives in Oregon and he always stops in there on the way to Eureka, CA. where I live. I told him he's welcome anytime. :) Quite a few local stores here in Eureka carry their products too.

An interesting side note. A timber company in our area says if anybody kills a bear on their property, they will pay for the meat processing at Taylor's. Plus, if you kill a bear on their property, you will be welcome to take a deer.

My brother lives in Oregon and he always stops in there on the way to Eureka, CA. where I live. I told him he's welcome anytime. :) Quite a few local stores here in Eureka carry their products too.

An interesting side note. A timber company in our area says if anybody kills a bear on their property, they will pay for the meat processing at Taylor's. Plus, if you kill a bear on their property, you will be welcome to take a deer.
Hell with a deal like that I’d be surprised if they had any bears left in the area.

I am looking to order some summer sausage to give out at Christmas, seems better than a twelve pack of Lucky Lager. Does anyone have any recommendations for shops that make a good summer sausage and also ships them? Some good snack sticks, pepperoni or salami could work too. Thanks.
Hi Forest Trenton Processing in Trenton IL, 618-224-7383 I just called them and they can ship. They have several different favors and types.
There’s another place in Bowling Green MO that has the best bologna ever it’s not as big around as regular but delicious it’s

Woods Smoked Meats since 1947
573-324-2247 they are the best around bar non! I don’t go there to much because it’s 1 1/2 hours away.Their Summer Sausage has won German Gold Medals Awards Germans make the best sausages. They also have a cool website to take care of all your needs the site also says you can order up to the 20th of December and have it by Christmas
Hell just telling you about it is making my mouth water I’m going to order some today! LOL!
Wow I just seen their gift packages are a lot higher per lb then if you pick up in person Sorry!

Merry Christmas

Last edited:
Hi Forest Trenton Processing in Trenton IL, 618-224-7383 I just called them and they can ship. They have several different favors and types.
There’s another place in Bowling Green MO that has the best bologna ever it’s not as big around as regular but delicious it’s

Woods Smoked Meats since 1947
573-324-2247 they are the best around bar non! I don’t go there to much because it’s 1 1/2 hours away.Their Summer Sausage has won German Gold Medals Awards Germans make the best sausages. They also have a cool website to take care of all your needs the site also says you can order up to the 20th of December and have it by Christmas
Hell just telling you about it is making my mouth water I’m going to order some today! LOL!
Wow I just seen their gift packages are a lot higher per lb then if you pick up in person Sorry!

Merry Christmas
Not cheap but that sweet peppered bologna sounds great! I think I’m going to have their summer sausage sampler shipped to my buddy in Pennsylvania. At least they don’t charge for shipping on top of those prices! Thanks for the recommendations. Hope everyone has a great holiday season

Hi Mountain Summer Sausage kit. Buy some beef and pork suet snd make your own. Throw in a little Chopped Jalapeno for some zip and use Pecan smoking Chips or Hickory.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom