Super Bowl Sunday ram.

NMPaul

Super Bowl Sunday has been good to us with Barbary.

Now Zach has his tag to fill.

2011dscn1558.jpg

>Awesome, draw hunt?

Yes, 29/30, though I saw a herd of 40 in the other units scouting for a friend.

That is a nice one Paul. That is the best way to spend the day. My Daughter and I spent today quail hunting, didn't have any luck. But being out with her beats staying at home any day. Congratulations on a nice Ram.
SWB

Nice, Paul. I'm heading out this weekend so please pm me where the 40 are located... ;-)

Curtis, that is a good guess. Sure seemed bigger in the 15x binos though.

Bloodtrail, killed him with 300 win mag at 400 yards prone. Got cactus in my groin area to prove it. :)

>Awesome job! You didn't miss much
>with that game.

Got home in time for the game and home made elk tacos. :)

My friends just got back from there with some rams,I was given some meat how do you guys prepare it?I heard it was kinda bland.

>
> Paul do you
>add beef fat to the
>burger?

I use pork fat/trimmings with all my venison. Beef fat aquires an old flavor faster. I think pork has better flavor and texture in your mouth.

Congrats on the ram. They are tough animals to hunt. Hopefully I will have a picture of my own in a week or two.

Excellent Paul, hats off AGAIN. Barbs are good eating.....just keep adding Green Chile till you get there .

>Excellent Paul, hats off AGAIN.
>Barbs are good eating.....just keep
>adding Green Chile till you
>get there .

My advice in a nutshell!
Or is that a nutshells advice is....

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom