Super Hunt Drawing?

Kirt

there were 6 people that weren't Fish and Game employees there. Two of them drew super tags, not bad odds!

Steve

I drew an elk tag I,m so jacked up i wont be able to sleep for a month. Any tips on areas or units to start scouting would be appreciated thanks in advance

LAST EDITED ON Jun-17-08 AT 06:21PM (MST)[p]40 IS THE UNIT FOR THE BIG ONES!! OR FOR AT LEAST I'VE HEARD AND SEEN PICTURES. I DON'T HAVE ANY HELP FOR YOU THOUGH ON WHERE IN UNIT 40. THEY ONLY OFFER 5 TAGS FOR THE EARLY HUNT.. BEST OF LUCK TO YOU, CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR PICTURES!!

BUD

Seems to me 40 ended up disapointing all the supertag guys last season.......If i had the tag, I'd go hit the rut hunts in 49,48, and beleive it or not 43.

When does Idaho post the lucky winners of the Super Tag Drawings? The drawing has been completed and last year they put the results on the web-site, any changes?

there is not a early hunt in unit 40 any more, it is now sept. 25th through oct,14th..
48/49 has some great bulls, you would have a pretty good chance at a 350 class bull..

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom