super hunt odds ?

LAST EDITED ON Apr-29-12 AT 01:41PM (MST)[p]Your right nitis! it only takes one! The other person that drew the Elk Super tag on the second draw, drew it with 1 ticket! I know because we met up in the early unit 40 hunt and after I filled my tag I help him fill his in unit 46 on the late hunt! And here is his Elk sittiing on the tailgate of my Truck!

4920img_5330.jpg

My son drew 3 Super Hunt tags in 2 years, from a total of 10 entries. He went 2 for 9 the first year at age 12 and 1 for 1 the second year.

No chit.

Of course that was when you could manually put apps in a box for each species. Not near as much anticipation with the electronic lottery now. I will spend money forever on that program though, because I feel I owe them for such great opportunities and memories with this kid those two years. But I won't max my card!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom