Super Hunt Winners Contacted

h20fwl

I received a call from Idaho Fish and Game yesterday. They completed the Super Hunt draw. Both my Dad and I drew Super Hunt Antelope tags. I am excited. Hopefully some other MM members drew as well.

those are the only two units i know anything about for pronghorn. are these units that good for them? i have no idea about that never hunted them but i do see good bucks every year and know where a few like to hide. i helped out a guy a few years ago they said they werent seeing anything so i gave them a general area i guess they came back to the store the next day and told the clerk that we were talking to that they knocked one down that morning in the spot i told them

Ya just depends on what areas you know but if you both want trophies you'll getem in there. If you or anyone else need help finding a trophy let me know.

>I received a call from Idaho
>Fish and Game yesterday. They
>completed the Super Hunt draw.
>Both my Dad and I
>drew Super Hunt Antelope tags.
>I am excited. Hopefully some
>other MM members drew as
>well.

How many tickets did you guys buy?

LAST EDITED ON Jun-08-11 AT 08:47PM (MST)[p]>CONGRATS!!! Do I hear 39 or
>45 calling your names: )
>?

I will do a lot of scouting. I plan to spend some time in 45, 54, 52, and 46. I haven't spent much time in 39, but am willing to look around. If anyone wants to take a day and look around, send me a PM. I am open to looking at any unit. Its always nice to meet new friends and see new places.

congrads...we drew 39 lopes awhile back & it was a great hunt there are some big goats in there we drew 3 tags on a group & the smallest we shot was just under 14" the biggest was over 16" but had weak diggers...we saw 3 bucks that would have easily made Idahos all time list...there is a ranch called the black diamond I believe that is east of the simco exit off of I-84 but get ahold of them early they dont allow same day hunters...also try right off the freeway between Simco road & Blacks creek exit

>congrads...we drew 39 lopes awhile back
>& it was a great
>hunt there are some big
>goats in there we drew
>3 tags on a group
>& the smallest we shot
>was just under 14"
>the biggest was over 16"
>but had weak diggers...we saw
>3 bucks that would have
>easily made Idahos all time
>list...there is a ranch called
>the black diamond I believe
>that is east of the
>simco exit off of I-84
> but get ahold of
>them early they dont
>allow same day hunters...also try
>right off the freeway between
>Simco road & Blacks creek
>exit

Thanks for the info! I will try to get a hold of them this week.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom