Supertag winner announcement?

baerman

Seems like they usually start calling people within a week of the drawing. Any ideas when people will be getting the call of their life this year?

They called me this morning. I drew the super tags for both deer and elk! I couldn't believe it! So pumped! But then I woke up from my sleep. That sucked.

bigcreekmetal, that is about the only time I draw OIL or raffle tags. Good luck anyway, who knows you just might draw. Good Luck

I am definitely cursed. I'll try again for the august drawing. Then do both next year an the year after an the year.......I think you get it

Is it usually this quite with the super tag stuff? I figured there would be a bunch of posts about who got a tag but nothing.

Baerman their regs state they will call all the selected Super tag winners !! but their regs also said on OIL tags if u paid with a credit card they will put your $$ back on your card by July I paid with my card & got a check in the mail last week !!!

They have not completed the draw yet. Results today or
tomarrow. My application receipt says results by June 15.

I'm curious what the average number of super hunt applications per person is for each specie. A lot of people don't like to admit it for some reason.

I'll start though, I purchased 17 apps on elk.

When will the results be posted. Haven't seen much at all about it or heard of many calls just a few random here and there. Has it happened or not?

I am one of the lucky Elk tag holders!! Unreal. Got the call Wednesday. WooHoo

>I am one of the lucky
>Elk tag holders!! Unreal. Got
>the call Wednesday. WooHoo

Way to go. With the new hunts that opened up there are lots of good options. What's your plan for weapon and units?

Well being i dont even own a rifle,,,,, archery will be how I plan to make this happen, unit 54 most likely. Not ruling out 40 tho.I'll worry about muzzloader and or rifle hunts if for some reason I cant seal the deal with my bow, bit ultimately, I'd be disappointed if I use a gun.

Congrats on the Super Tag! Hope you get it done with a bow. One of last years Super Tag holders took a 365 bull in 42. The Owyhees and 54 have been turning out some of the states biggest bulls. Not a bad place to start. Best of luck- Antler growth should be decent this year to boot.

Seems around 2006 I followed those odd's and maybe 8K entrants or so for Deer/Elk. Glad to see F&G is seeing more demand now. Glad we are doing this instead of Highest bidder, as it's nice to see regular Joe's with these tags.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom