Support from Barkley and Shaq

2lumpy

Long Time Member
Special thanks to Charles and O’Neal. Speaking from the heart…… an unpaid, unsolicited, three pointer for the win.

For folks looking to relocate…….. another forthright assessment regarding Utah. These two gentlemen have seen the country from top to bottom, they know where of they speak. Ignore them at your own peril.

Nothing to see here, Colorado needs you, Idaho’s amazing, Montana, spectacular and no sales tax on automobiles. Wyoming……. words can’t express the grandeur.

Big, big thanks to these outstanding and insightful gentlemen.

Confirms what I've known for a long time. They probably thought they were stating the obvious. Charles Barkley is known for being honest too, but that sometimes gets him in trouble. He couldn't care less.

Sounds like he may have been afraid to leave his room……… it’s a dangerous environment here. Guys his size need to be very cautious in Utah. I understand his room service issues too, the food here is hardly eatable. It’s all just a fact that can’t be denied.

So far the Utah news media hasn’t said a word about this……… they know it’s true.

Best just keep moving on………. nothing worth seeing here.

We came into Provo a few years ago to play a 3 game stand against BYU. We were surprised that you could buy beer in the stores. We ended up heading out of town to Nephi, I think, in order to find a bit darker beer. If you don't like what the state offers or how it is run, don't go there. Maybe Shaq and Charles were hoping there would be 11 year olds running around town looking to get pregnant. #KarlMalone

Stop it Wiszard…… you’re going to give a false impression……….. about the access to beer.

One thing’s for certain, if you do find any real booze here, it’s going to blow you mind when you get to the cash register. And that’s to absolute truth! Way cheaper in Arizona.

We came into Provo a few years ago to play a 3 game stand against BYU. We were surprised that you could buy beer in the stores. We ended up heading out of town to Nephi, I think, in order to find a bit darker beer. If you don't like what the state offers or how it is run, don't go there. Maybe Shaq and Charles were hoping there would be 11 year olds running around town looking to get pregnant. #KarlMalone
Damn you Wiszard…….. we distracted me and I scorched the bottom of my clam chowder soup pan. It’s going to take me the rest of the afternoon to clean that before Toni gets home.

72A3FF44-340A-4924-A7F0-56C70CCF8848.jpeg

Money runs the Games they real don't care if the people like it or not. It's about money and homefield.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom