Supporting Zimmerman

B

bucklover

all evidence points to the fact that Trayvon circled back and confronted Zimmer. With very little said, Trayvon sucker punched Zimm in the nose. It was dark, Trayvon was taller, the things he said indicated that he planned on killing Zimmer. Zimmerman was observing a suspicious situation, as he had every right to do. Some are saying getting your head pounded on cement is a minor injury. They should go outside and let someone slam their head on the sidewalk until it is bleeding from several places. Let someone punch on your face a while while they are at it. I have no doubt that Zimmer feared for his life. He was screaming for help for quite a while, but no body had a guts to go out and pull Trayvon off. It's real easy for some to be the big tough guy and say Zimmerman wasn't justified. I call Bull Crap to everyone out there claiming the injuries were minor and I would bet almost ANYONE would be in fear for their life and do the exact same thing Zimm did, under the circumstances. If he had not been carrying, then the news may very well have had one more black on non-black murder they wouldn't be reporting on. If it wasn't for people like Zimmerman our neighborhoods would be completely overrun by gang mentality. I, for one, appreciate the hell out of his willingness to be involved. The protests are beginning to turn into riots of increasing intensity each day. Good old Al Sharpton is organizing around 100 protests in the next few days. Maybe its time for those of us supporting Zimmerman to start letting him know he does not stand alone. I'm seeing a bunch on the news about the Trayvon supporters, and nothing for Zimmerman. Lots of post in support of Zimmerman, but nothing out on the street. I hope people will get involved, if it comes to need.

All evidence must have pointed to OJ being innocent of murder too right?

Our justice system is a good one.

You can't argue with facts when the other party is dead. That's a bonus.

My theory now is, if that's all fact then Zimmerman is the dumbest SOB on the planet. He'd make a great wingnut.

And that is why you are instructed in concealed classes to make sure your attacker is DEAD! Dead men tell no tales.

Are you going to put Zimmerman's monument right next to the one of James Earl Ray?

One has to wonder if Zimmerman would be such a wingnut dreamboat if he hadn't used a gun. just killing a black kid is good, but when you do it with a gun it's a real bonus .

Stay thirsty my friends

The reason that there isn't mass support for GZ is because even people who believe he had a right to defend himself do not believe that he acted wisely.

He put himself in danger by not following the instructions of the police to stay in his car.

The jury has spoken, doesn't make GZ a cause to support. He could have avoided all the the problems he has had, if he just stayed in his car.

If you think GZ needs some kind of support for being acquitted of murder you need to look at what actions he took that led to the situation. Defending yourself is allowed, he should have had better judgement and he would have never been in the news.

Nemont

LAST EDITED ON Jul-17-13 AT 10:44AM (MST)[p]Nemont is correct. I have a CCL.so I'm not against him carrying legally. I also support Stand Your Ground. I feel he was innocent but he escalated the events. Zimmerman is still innocent, but I feel good judgement is necessary if you choose to carry most people I know that carry have that judgement.

I agree with Corn and Mont. Z is a dumbass, but acted in self defence

"I'll admit it, that's hella funny! Good to see you around 202, I wish you would return on a regular basis there's a lot of bruised low lying fruit on here lately. You should be on here on a regular basis especially since it was your political carpet bombing at the campfire that inspired this forum!"
Thank you Forthewall

I disagree. You have the right to walk your immediate neighborhood fully armed and talk to anyone you think is suspicious. Some yahoo sucker punches you and tries to beat you to death you need to take the shot or use a rock and bash his head in. Makes you uncomfortable then stay out of the hood.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-17-13 AT 01:49PM (MST)[p]

>I disagree. You have the right
>to walk your immediate neighborhood
>fully armed and talk to
>anyone you think is suspicious.
>Some yahoo sucker punches you
>and tries to beat you
>to death you need to
>take the shot or use
>a rock and bash his
>head in. Makes you uncomfortable
>then stay out of the
>hood.

That would be great but you are forgetting that isn't what happened. GZ didn't just talk to TM, he called 911 and was told not to confront TM and to remain in his car. You are allowed to talk to anyone but it shows some pretty idiotic judgement to escalate a situation when the incident has already been reported to the authorities.

GZ was found not guilty, TM is dead yet people on both sides cling to this case as if it were the only gun death out there. The last year I found stats for was 2008. In 2008 over 1,200 black children between the ages of 0 and 19 year old were killed with a gun, 1,100 in the age group 15-19. Both sides are acting as if this one death and this one shooter define rights and race in this country. It is stupid and shows the pathetic state of politics in this country.

GZ is no hero for escalating the situation to the point of having to shoot TM. If he had stayed in his vehicle and let the police handle it as he was instructed he would not be hiding out for the rest of his life.

Nemont

I don't disagree but it is idiotic for 98% of all blacks to call for a public lynching when the verdict was clear and played out on TV. Fact is that blacks and hispanics commit an overwhelming majority of crimes in this country and people act like it is all because of a bad justice system. How about it is because 90% of all crimes are perpetrated by those 2 groups. Gang membership is up 47% since 2008 and we need to worry about the poor black kids caught by the police? Go whine to someone that gives a shirt.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-17-13 AT 01:49PM (MST)[p]

Source please for the 90% of crimes are committed by blacks and hispanics.

I am not whining at all. GZ was found not guilty, the system worked. Doesn't make him a poster child for how a crime watch volunteer should act or even a cause to support. It makes him a guy with some pretty suspect judgement and a glass jaw.

Nemont

.....IF my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle....

he was found "not guilty"........not "innocent"

When you go swimming in the ocean, it is very cold, and it makes my willy small

LAST EDITED ON Jul-17-13 AT 01:49PM (MST)[p]I will correct my post.

Who knew you were a blood sucking lawyer, Makes sense though.

Nemont

OK I apologize to the black and hispanic community. The real facts from UCR and NCVS are that of all federal convictions only 40.0% are hispanics and 39.4% are blacks. Of the hispanic criminals only 72% are non US citizens. How can we survive without these high contributors to our society?

I think most of you should/need to listen to Piers Morgon's interview of Rachael, on CNN. She is that sweet little 3.0 grade point average, girl friend of Trayvon. She admitted in that interview, that she had told Trayon to run, as Zimmerman might be a rapist. Now, if he thought Zimmerman was a rapist, it had nothing to do with race. But if he thought he was a rapist, then he must have thought he was a gay rapist. Now, that would make this a Gay Bashing crime. Trayvon went back to Whoppe Ass, (Bash), Blood a person. When you Blood a person or Whoppe Ass, you don't kill them you just blood them. She admitted that Trayvon went back to do this. She said that the jury just didn't understand her culture and didn't understand that Trayvon was just Whoppe Assing. She also said it was not racial to say Nigga. If it ends in "er" then it is racist, but Nigga is just a man, any man. It could be a Chinese man in a laundry. I'm glad we finally got the correct definition of that word. Not exact quotes, but pretty close. All those "special" words were used. Main point, Trayvon was the aggressor. Get that through your thick skulls. Zimmerman had every right to observe what was going on in his neighborhood.

Because you watch Piers Morgan it makes any opinion and that's what you have a moot point. Zimmerman wasn't walking through his neighborhood he was following Martin big difference. You are as bad as the prosecution you despise. you use an individual that can barely communicate to prove your point. The point wasn't made well in either case.

Glen most people thought the same thing about the Irish a few generations back. My grandfather held firmly to this idea and warned me how they would be the downfall of America and virtually everything else you espouse about blacks and Mexicans. Russian, Italians, Irish, Mexicans all formed gangs and were involved in criminal activity.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-17-13 AT 03:07PM (MST)[p]"Zimmerman had every right to observe what was going on in his neighborhood."

Some would even say a duty to observe what was going on in his neighborhood, if you're in Neighborhood Watch, or even just a concerned resident. Some people don't just hide in their neighborhood, they live in them. Zimmerman did the right thing. He's in a mess now because ignorant people can't understand it.

The only reason the dispatcher told Zimmerman "We don't need you to do that" is because it wasn't her neighborhood.

If you hide under the bed for the rest of your life no punk will ever try to beat your brains out. And if Travon had gone to the store and back, nothing would have happened either.

Eel

Eel hit the nail on the head perfectly! Some of you are the biggest bunch of pansies I have ever seen. I am so glad I don't have you people as neighbors. You are the kind of neighbors that lock your doors and shut your curtains when bad ##### is happening in your neighborhood.

GZ was NEVER told to stay in his vehicle by law enforcement. The 911 dispatcher is NOT a LEO and simply stated "we don't need you to do that", but the dispatcher also asked where the suspicious person was too.

None of this surprises me though since we had a conversation in the past about liberals running California in the ground and how we should all just run away from California. So now apparently if crime is happening in your neighborhood you should just turn and run far away from any suspicious people?

Next time you have a prowler on your property, you pansies shouldn't even bother calling 911, by the time the cops get there he will have molested your daughter and stolen all your guns while you hide in the closet.

So in the eyes of the GZ supporters he is a hero? I have nothing against the guy, he did what he thought was best. That doesn't mean that I have to agree that he is the poster child for using a firearm for self defense.

His actions actually will end up hurting law abiding citizens gun rights because he will be used as a rallying cry for the anti gun crowd. That doesn't make him a hero in my book, I guess if you want to elevate him to a hero that is perfectly your right.

He was told by a dispatcher that there wasn't a need to follow TM, he chose to ignore that advice.

I guess you guys are happy a 17 year old is dead and GZ is alive and now will live in hiding the rest of his life because he is a marked man. IMO it would have been better had GZ let the police handle it after he did what he should which was, called the police.

Once TM started beating on him or whatever took place then GZ had a right to defend himself but his actions up to the point were not noble, were not wise and were not necessary.

Make him the poster child for gun rights and we are going to lose more of our 2nd Amendment freedoms.

Nemont

Let me ask a question. You're walking through a neighborhood and notice someone following you what do you do?????? I turn or slip around a corner to confront them when they aren't aware. If the numbers aren't in my favor I run.

Nemont, here is a source for you. 13% of the U.S population is black. You can comfirm with the U.S. census bureal.

Those 13% of black americans commit 52% of the homicides in the us. source-FBI expanded homicide data. Add the data already given in the above post for Hispanics and homicides and you can see that the homicide rate is extremly high for those two races due to criminal gang activities among the younger members.

RELH

Wasn't what was said. What was stated is that those two minorities commit 90% of all crime not just homicides.

Nemont

Just to let you know, I do not watch Piers Morgan. I just happen to see it and hear it, being covered on other broadcasts and channels. They showed Rachael saying these things. You apparently missed my point. She is admitting these things on this program. She obviously withheld information, for whatever reason. The gay thing seemed way far out, but she was the one saying it, not me. But her comments did open up a whole different perspective, and did point to Trayvon's intent.

Some of you act like that Zimmerman ran down the sidewalk and tackled Trayvon. He attempted to keep a visual, and was heading back to his car, when Trayvon came out of the dark and confronted Zimmerman. The fight took place much closer to his car than to Trayvon's place of residence. Trayvon circled back to confront. I watched the whole trial Trayvon had almost four minutes, according to timelines from phones, etc. to go home or get away. He chose to come back.

Zimmerman is no hero and from what I've read here, no one is saying he is, on thee other hand TM was a 17yr old dumb ass that wanted to be a tough guy and got toasted for his trouble, every bit as much to blame if not more than GZ. I don't feel the least bit sorry for him(TM).

Who the f**k is saying that GZ is a hero? Just because he's a better neighbor than you doesn't make him some sort of hero. You are 110% WRONG that supporting GZ harms our second amendment rights. If anything it helps because people that have to invoke that right to defend themselves can still believe that the justice system works. If GZ would have been found guilty then the precedent would be set that in any self defense scenario involving a gun a person would most likely go to prison for a long time.

I find it funny that you think I think GZ is some sort of hero. Where have I claimed that he is a hero? I have drawn all my conclusions based upon the evidence that was presented and apparently the jury agrees with me. It is a very unfortunate thing that happened and unfortunately TM made a huge mistake when he decided to make his UFC debut going against an armed citizen.

Cornhusker, if you are walking through a neighborhood at night in the rain and someone is following you, you clearly have multiple choices that you can make. I would probably run home if I was that scared or if I felt a little froggy and I was doing nothing wrong, I would call 911 myself with my CELLPHONE and wait for the cops to get there. How ironic would it be if TM had done that? He could have made the creepy-ass cracker look like a stalker or a pedophile or Michael Myers for Christ sake. The other choice is that you could confront that person physically which is the CHOICE that TM made. At the very MINIMUM if you were going to confront your fear, wouldn't you at least have a conversation to find out why that person was following you? According to the evidence, there wasn't much of a conversation prior to GZ's nose being shattered.

Regardless, nobody is saying that GZ is any kind of a hero but that man's life is ruined because another man who happens to be black decided to physically attack him and he used deadly force to defend himself. You, Nemont, 440, Piper, Zigga and everyone else that is supporting TM are the ones hurting our second amendment rights. You are giving fuel to the already coming lobby against the Stand Your Ground law.

Following a suspicious person in your neighborhood to help the cops find him when they arrive is NOT provoking a MMA style beating, it is being a good neighbor. It's going to be dark soon so you guys should scurry inside and lock the doors, shut the curtains and if you hear the 90 year old woman across the street scream in the middle of the night just cover your ears she's lived long enough anyway.

All 220 and ziggy have to hold on to, to give them some sort of twisted sense of satisfaction out of this whole mess, is to imagine that we all view GZ as some sort of hero. GZ being a hero couldn't be further from the truth, but its all they have to grasp even if it is a delusion.

I almost feel sorruy for them...ALMOST!

An adult male gets his azz handed to him by the 17 year old kid he's stalking, after a little whipping he pulls a gun and smokes the unarmed kid.

Who is the puss here californian? only a puss would scream like a little girl and kill a kid without putting up a good fight. killing someone should be a last resort, not a way to make up for being a king size wimp. californian would be screaming and shooting before the kid got in gun range obviously that's why he's so supportive, he gets it.

Zimmerman was found not guilty. let it go he doesn't deserve any support.

Stay thirsty my friends

Wow that's logical retard! So anyone who isn't very good at fighting should just lay there and take their beating even if they fear for their life? ##### dumbest shyt I've ever heard in my life! Cops must be a bunch of sorry ass puzzies because every one of them carry a gun and you don't even have to lay a finger on a cop before he wastes your ass if he feels threatened. What makes their lives more important than everyone else's?

You're too dumb to grasp the concept of self defense and your absolute stupidity is a waste of good bandwidth.

"Following a suspicious person in your neighborhood to help the cops find him when they arrive is NOT provoking a MMA style beating, it is being a good neighbor. It's going to be dark soon so you guys should scurry inside and lock the doors, shut the curtains and if you hear the 90 year old woman across the street scream in the middle of the night just cover your ears she's lived long enough anyway. "

This is spot on!

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Nemont-79.4% of ALL federal crimes are commited by the two minorities. Blacks are 39.4% of ALL federal crimes and only 13% of the population. I also call BS on the gun rights argument. We heard the same crap before the background check vote failed. This situation just makes people more certain that they need the right to stand their ground. I think the only states that will not have this law will be the big blue ones and some of those like Oregon and Washington already have a version of stand your ground.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-18-13 AT 09:05AM (MST)[p]

CA,

I don't support TM in any way, shape or form. The topic of this thread is why isn't there equal support for GZ as there is for TM. The answer is that people understand that GZ had a right to self defense but he isn't worth another second of thought because he is partly to blame for the incident.

If you and Glen don't think this case is being used to add fuel to the anti gun fire then you are not paying attention to what the rhetoric is. Why do you think Holder specifically addressed stand your ground laws? Bloomberg is going to spend a lot of his money working at the state level to bring about more gun control and this case is going to be used as an example for the anti gun people, just like the shooting as Sandy Hook will be. The people who are going to determine our gun rights isn't gun owners, it is courts, legislatures and congress, all of whom are subject to the pressures of public opinion.

I really don't care much about TM to be honest with you, strictly my own opinion but given the lifestyle he appears to have been living he would have died young anyway. Sounds harsh but that is my opinion.

What I find funny is all the whack jobs that expect people to find it in their hearts to support GZ. He made a decision now he gets to live with the results. He doesn't get a do over and he doesn't deserve a single second of my support for his decision.

Nemont

PS Ca, where I live we leave the keys in our vehicles and I can't remember the last time my house was locked. I am unafraid of anything in my neighborhood as the most dangerous thing out there are gnats. I am a great neighbor as my kids and I mow the neighbor's lawns, watch their dogs and keep an eye on their houses when they are gone. Rarely am I not within reach of a firearm either.

So Zimmerman's a puss? WTF does that have to do with anything? At least he had balls enough to be a neighborhood watch volunteer!

Stick to the facts. Oh yeah, I keep forgetting. Truth isn't important to libs. You guys would rather baffle us with bull$hit than dazzle us with your brilliance.

So let me get this straight: Zimmerman was supposed to figure out how old Martin was; figure out that he had a bag of skittles( I still haven't figured out what that has to do with anything); all while defending himself with the thought of his own mortality going through his mind; all this in a matter of a few seconds. Really?? Of course, any rational liberal would have just calmed him down and had a nice chat with him about how life has treated him so unfairly and it's all whitey's fault.

It's too bad Zimmerman won't get support. He probably deserves some, in my opinion.

Californian you're too stupid to see Zimmerman wasn't just some short fat wimp on a walk with his pug he was following a suspicious spook in the dark. if you can't handle a confrontation any way besides a gun don't pick a fight.

Wasn't the kid within his right to confront his stalker? what if Zimmerman had been a child molester? maybe you sympathize with the risk of child abduction is why you're such a supporter.

Both people made a mistake but the unarmed juvenile is the one who's dead. I just don't see how you wingnuts can think Zimmerman is a hero.

Stay thirsty my friends

Here's a possible answer to your skittles question: Was Trayvon Martin using a street drug called ?Lean??
Written By: Bob - May? 26?12

I had never heard of ?lean? before yesterday, but apparently it is a concoction made from certain prescription cough syrups and a beverage medium, often made more palatable with candy.

One of the recipes for ?lean? calls for using Arizona Iced Tea Co.watermelon fruit juice cocktail as the beverage of choice, and Skittles candy? the items found on Trayvon Martin?s body the night he was shot by George Zimmerman.

The Conservative Treehouse has a lengthy post about the recreational drug, it's effects and side effects, and alleged screen captures of Trayvon Martin?s social media sites discussing his fondness for the concoction.

I have no idea if the screen captures are legitimate or not, but I do find it odd that Martin family attorney Benjamin Crump described the drink as iced tea when it clearly says ?watermelon fruit juice cocktail? on the can. Was that an honest mistake, or purposeful deception in an attempt to hide Trayvon?s possible drug use?

If the story is correct it seems Trayvon?s medical records and the medical examiner?s review of his body will be revisited, to see if he used the drug frequently and in a concentrated enough form to explain his apparent confusion at the convenience store that night, the odd behavior that spurred George Zimmerman to call Sanford police, and the aggression he displayed when he fought with Zimmerman.

Something else I wonder about. How do you determine the age of a person walking at night, in the rain, with a hoodie on, who appears to be about 6' tall?

Also, is there a way to tell if this person is carrying a gun or knife?

Eel

I think there was Robitussin that never made it from the store to the incident. Might want to test the contents of the tea before you charge murder. I could care less about GZ or TM. People do stupid stuff every day and die as a result. Just don't tell me TM was a little 12 year old kid and GZ was a zombie.

Here is a thought, if you're not sure if the 6' spook has a gun or a knife stay in your car like the cops told you to.

How complicated is that?

I'm not saying Martin was a good kid, and I can't say I cried because dead. I just can't see why you wingnuts rally behind sissy like Zimmerman. unless it's because he killed a black kid or you're proud he used a gun to do it. or both.

Stay thirsty my friends

Dude, zimmerman is far from being a hero to us wingnuts. He made some bad judgement calls that nearly cost him his life. But those judement calls were made while he was looking out for his community.

What has pissed us off is the way the liberal press threw him under the bus with false information to make him a racist. Then you have Obama and other blacks jumping in wanting to string him up even to the point of violating his rights.

The funny part of the whole thing, was that the liberal press kept most people in the dark as to what was really going on, and it was FOX news that lead the way in telling the other side of the story by presenting information that was being kept from the general public. Yea! that is FOX news that you,ziggy, piper love to bash.

We got behind zimmerman not so much for what he did, but because he was being made a scapegoat for political reasons and it was unfair and unjust the way it was being done. Who knows, it could be one of us next time if we failed to also stand our ground. Pun fully intended.

RELH

NeMont-Zimmerman deserves support because he has been vilified by the liberal media. Life as he knew it is over because he defended himself.

Just like many here have stated- he is not a hero; he made bad decisions that night. But when he felt his life was being threatened, he defended himself.

He is/ was not a racist. Why does the media keep portraying him as one?

>Something else I wonder about. How
>do you determine the age
>of a person walking at
>night, in the rain, with
>a hoodie on, who appears
>to be about 6' tall?
>
>
>Also, is there a way to
>tell if this person is
>carrying a gun or knife?
>
>
>Eel

The perfect reason he should have listened to dispatch. Thank you!

According to the evidence, GZ was tailing TM to keep an eye on him until police arrived. Don't think he was intending to make contact.

The physical altercation was initiated by TM when he circled back and jumped GZ. I doubt GZ gave much thought if TM was armed because the trial showed he was trying to keep him under surveillence, not confront TM.

What does age have to do with it anyway?

Of course they're going to use this case to try to get more gun control in effect just like they would have used it if GZ was found guilty. I hope you're not so simple minded that you can't see that no matter what the verdict was, there would be talk about gun control.

Essentially what you're saying Nemont is that everyone should just call 911 and then wash their hands of anything crime related in their neighborhoods. Nobody should try to get license plate numbers, descriptions of suspects or anything else that the 911 operators ROUTINELY ask for right? None of that makes sense. That 911 call would sound something like this:

911: What's your emergency?

You: I hear a lady screaming outside

911: Is she being attacked by someone?

You: Hell if I know, you're the cops, you figure it out, I'm not going outside.

Do you understand that if everyone turned a blind eye that there would be no witnesses to anything? What is the first thing that detectives look for in investigations? Witnesses maybe? Suppose GZ called 911 and reported a suspicious TM and then went back inside his home and forgot about it, meanwhile TM was breaking into someone's house. I can promise you that the detectives would be asking GZ what he looked like, where he came from, where he went and all sorts of other questions that you people think he shouldn't have been able to answer.

I'm still waiting for someone to answer my question about cops. You people claim GZ is such a ##### but how many times have cops killed unarmed people that didn't even touch them? Why does GZ have to have more than a broken nose and gashes on his head to invoke self defense and a cop doesn't even have to be touched? Those cops must really be pansies to kill someone that didn't even lay a finger on them right? What makes them so special?

When something similar happens to 440,Ziggy & piper!

They'll reach for their Guns they use to Own only to Remember their F'N Buddy Obama took em!

It's only Your Pea Brains Boys!

Let some JOKER Beat the Pea out of your Heads & Enjoy it!

This Story happens alot it's True!
But Ya Best Hope it don't ever happen to you!

Zigga, and Triggerman, excellent points, which for the most part have been mentioned before. Zimmerman got involved, like I would hope my neighbors would, like I would hope I would. Observing someone up to no good usually causes that person to think twice about what they are doing. Trayvon had to have returned to the scene to have the confrontation take place where it did. He caused his own killing, trying to "whoop ass or blood someone". Some on here continue to say Zimmerman shouldn't have gotten out of his car. I'm pretty sure the townhome rules said "Don't confront". As a watch person, your job is to "observe", exactly what Zimmerman was doing. People sticking their head in the sand, or up their butt, is what is wrong with this country. The only way for evil to prevail, is if people stand back and do nothing. If we're going to place blame on anyone but Trayvon, then those people that refused to go out and help pull Trayvon off should carry some of the blame, as well. No, I don't believe they did anything "wrong", but then neither did Zimmerman. Yea, I know, 440 and his buddies think differently. But then, after all, what else would we expect from them.

We haven't had such a popular George in this country since one came over with Ringo, John and Paul.

So now he was on a mission to save helpless one eyed abused orphans in his community from the skittles strangler. is there anything a short wimp with a 9mm can't do?

Stay thirsty my friends

Dude, I tell you what a wimp with a 9mm can do! He will be capable of blowing your butt away if you should try your heman macho B.S. on him. Is that what scares you. A wimp with a gun is your equal or superior. That also includes a woman with a gun, and that is probably what scares the crap out of Ziggy.

RELH

A gun is an equilizer, that's a great thing for self defense. but that shouldn't give you the right to go looking for situations which you need to use leathal force to defend yourself. where do you draw the line between playing Charles Bronson and defending yourself. that is the question a teabagger can't answer for the majority.

As this poll shows, only the teabaggers are partying over all this. what the hell they need something to cheer about they've lost everything else. knock youself out this is your day day.

http://www.people-press.org/2013/07/22/big-racial-divide-over-zimmerman-verdict/

Stay thirsty my friends

GZ was on a neighborhood watch, doing what people on a neighborhood watch do, in a neighborhood that had crime problems. Hint...that's why they had a neighborhood watch. Did he make some poor decisions...absolutuely. Your assumption that GZ was actively nigga stalking for someone to kill is a stretch, even for you.

In the end TM made the poorer decisions! He should have just continued on home.

"but it worked out pretty well for him."

Did it?

"if he had been paid for his services he would be fired."

Nobody said he did a good job.

440, Here why don't we go with a video with some actually verifiable facts as opposed to an organization that created a narrative on Zimmerman the white guy to sway public opinion.

The sources and where to verify them are revealed and then you tell us who mislead who on this investigation. The legal officials got it right until they were pressured to do otherwise.

The video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Ebu6Yvzs4Ls#at=481

LAST EDITED ON Jul-22-13 AT 11:32PM (MST)[p]Is the ballad of Gerogie going to be set to the tune of Davy Crockett?

Stay thirsty my friends

Dude, when it comes to being a $hithead, you are number 1. Crawl back into your rabbit hole.

RELH

I doubt it blownutz, Davey Crockett died for a good cause, Trevon died because he was a misguided troubled young man, who made a decision to try to harm another simply because he thought he could. In the end, one could have merely walked away and would most likely still be alive, while the other was surrounded and had to fight to his bitter end. One became a legend and the other became a statistic. Trevon had a choice, he made a bad one just like hundreds of these kids do everyday in the drug and gang culture. If his drug dealer would have shot him we wouldn't even know his name.....and what theme song would you set to that story.

The kid isn't the point, who cares, I'd be as disingenuous as you clowns if I said I did. it's the man love you wingnuts are giving a wimpy kid stalker that I can't get over.

It has to be the fact he used a gun in the way you think you need to prove guns should be used that gets you so worked up. well that and he looks a little like a younger latin Rush Limbaugh, must be hot stuff to wingnuts .

Stay thirsty my friends

I don't think you can actually say most on here were giving Zimmerman man love in fact many didn't condone his actions but understood why he did what he did. Big difference but one it would appear you probably missed skimming things.

If I was you I'd probably shut up because while you talk a big game, you're a big hypocrite. If you had your barn or house broken into had things stolen, a few times and some guy threatened your wife on your land the next time you saw someone on your land at night you know didn't belong there, I'm reasonably certain you'd be going outside with more than your skin nosed single shot and a sack of nuts in your hand. Even you know that vaunted skin nosed pop gun of yours won't protect you from an armed assailant. Besides even your wife knows it doesn't work as good as it used to and has withered with age. So spare us the crap and go clean your gun. By the way with 68 firearms in the house one can only wonder why you keep insisting you'd use the least dependable one you own. BY the way don't you have to get close to the guy to shoot that thing.....get serious.

Why would you want to get rid of the law "stand your ground".
Don't you have the right to protect yourself and family, or should we just make it easier to get robbed and beat or even killed.
I believe in "stand your ground" 110% wish every State had it on the books instead 36 of them.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

I don't think anyone with common sense is suggesting getting rid of stand your ground laws. the debate is when are you standing your greound and when are you looking for a fight and using the law to excuse your actions.

Everything Zimmerman did was wrong, including ignoring the police and breaking all the watch group rules. so was he standing his ground or on a coon hunt?

The court has ruled on zimmerman, case closed. but the debate is not over about these laws.

Stay thirsty my friends

So you are saying that "they aren't talking about changing the Stand your ground law" Then maybe I'm hearing wrong because it sounded that way.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Yes they are talking about changing the stand your ground laws.

At some point the law has to consider are you standing your ground or trying to take someone elses. even a wingnut should see there has to be clear lines of what constitutes self defense and what's careless or intentional misuse of deadly force.

If Martin, a juvinlile, had been armed and shot Zimmerman first thinking a child molestor was trying to jump him would he have been justified ? that's a tricky question, but if Martin had been white and Zimmerman black it's a no brainer. sure.

Stay thirsty my friends

Dude, you are still one very ignorant dirt farmer. Stand your ground laws does not supercede the requirements for a legal self defense. If those requirements for a legal justified shooting are not met, you will be liable for a illegal shooting and stand your ground will not protect you.

Stick to planting your seeds, you are out of your league when dealing with criminal law. In fact you could be called a dumb f##k when it comes to self defense laws.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom