surplus tags

Here you go

http://fwp.mt.gov/hunting/

Surplus Nonresident Big Game and Elk Combination licenses are available?By law, Montana can offer 17,000 Class B-10 Nonresident Big Game or Elk Combination Licenses annually. This year, FWP received 15,948 applications for these licenses, leaving 1,052 Class B-10 Big game or elk combination license to be sold as surplus.

?These licenses will be sold online only on a first-come, first-served- basis, starting Monday, April 18 and beginning between 5:30-6 AM.
?No paper applications will be accepted.
?The fee for the Class B-10 Big Game Combination license is $907. (Includes General Elk and Deer , Upland Game Bird, Season Fishing, Conservations license , and Hunting Access Enhancement fee)
?The fee for the Class B-10 Elk Combination license is $807. (Includes General Elk, Upland Game Bird, Season Fishing, Conservations license, and Hunting Access Enhancement fee).
?Apply online beginning April 18.

Thanks but that's not what i'm looking for. I'm looking for the list that shows all the left over doe tags on it. Maybe it hasn't came out yet. I think that it also shows doe antelope tags that are left over so maybe it's after the antelope draw before it comes out?

The drawing for those tags has not taken place yet. That will come out after the draw. I believe the deadline to turn is mid June

I just went to see if I could purchase one out of curiosity and either they've already sold out or they still haven't gotten them up and running because on the online license form I sure can't see where you are supposed to buy a Nonresident Deer Elk Combination license and I followed the link on the site.

Anyone hear that they are already sold out or are they still working on getting it all setup to buy them?

There is a glitch in their system for the combo choice so I called & they told me to enter the info without my ALS # & it will generate a new one.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Montana Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, antelope, buffalo, and prairie dogs on private ranch leases totaling about 100,000 acres.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail and antelope and manage our ranches for top quality.

Vargo Hunting

Top quality bear, antelope and free range bison hunts on the Crow Indian Res. Turkey and cougar as well.

Back
Top Bottom