survey

M

marksmen

there has been a lot of gripin' on this sight. I thought i might bring some humor into it so here it goes. what is your favorite type of beer or alcoholic beverage. Me i am a bud light fan myself.

My favorite type is the Cold type....but it is usually Bud Light.
I'm not picky though I'll drink what ever BUCKSPY has in the fridge.

My favorite kind is someone else's. Especially if it's cold. Anybody ever tried Regal Select - "One of America's Two Finest Beers"? Drank it once in college and haven't seen it since. Always wondered what the other finest beer was.

The first thing she told me was she asked you if you had been swimming in cold water or something. No wonder you had to steal my BUD-LIGHT. I'd have drank myself into a stupor also.

BUCKSPY, LMFAO!!!! People are lookin at me wondering what im laughin bout!But I cant tell them my "little secret".

IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/x2m0153/MichAmberBock_2004.gif[/IMG]

Michelob AmberBock or anything cold.

My favorite beer is Paulaner Salvator, a German double bock, used to wash down lots of Nurnberger sausages. What I drink most, however, is wine, and while my preference varies depending on what I'm eating, I find I drink a lot of Sauvignon Blanc, particularly a non-vintage Texas Sauvignon Blanc from Ste. Genevieve which sells for $3.99/bottle. Pretty good Sauvignon Blanc, and very good price.

There's only 2 kinds of beer out there! Your beer and my beer... And your beer is ALWAYS better!!! From what I've heard BUCKSPY's beer is the best!

Shiner Bock!!! Dos XX's!!!

songdog

Absolute favorite?...

Two kinds...

FREE, and Guiness.

Chef
"I Love Animals...They're Delicious!"

OK, here goes in order of preference........and fortunately or unfortunately I'm not with DK on this one subject;

1. Free beer (duh)
2. Firestone Double Barrel Ale
3. Negro Modelo
4. Pacifico
5. Bohemia
6. Newcastles
7. Corona

942. Rootbeer

There is no doubt about this one for me.Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum and Pepsi Twist.It's hard to drink this one responsibly.Mind you I have to agree that you can never go wrong with free beer or anything drank around around a campfire after a day of hunting!!Cheers all.Papershredder

Next time you eat at a mexican restaurant try

CARTA BLANCA one of the best beers I have ever tried
unforunately in Utah the freaking commie alcoholic beverage control want you to pay over 2.00 per bottle.

For weekend relaxation either Corona Extra or Corona Light

MGD(COLDER THE BETTER)!
COKE OVER JACK(SINGLE BARREL SELECT!)ON THE ROCKS!
GEORGE LE'TOIURE PRIVATE RESV CABERNET SAUVIGNON 98',DRY CREEK VINEYARD's 98'CABERNET SAUVIGNON(NOT A SLOB ON WINE!!THANK YOU).
ROOTBEER FLOATS NUT!!(BIG TIME!).
RACKMASTER!
LEAVING NOW TO SCOUT THE MARBLES MT FOR DA WEEKEND!

oly (olympia) beer....been at it since the 9th grade...warm or cold, doesn't matter...if it wasn't for 'oly', i wouldn't have seen 1/2 the monster muleys i have...here's to ya..

LAST EDITED ON Aug-13-04 AT 08:43PM (MST)[p]I've killed enought brain cells to last a life time. Anymore, an ice cold glass of moo juice or 7-up works for me.

Coot

I'm a Shiner Bock man myself and for those nights that I really want to tie one on, a nice scotch on the rocks with a little water in it to sooth it just a tidge.
Scottboy

mountan dew for me please not any alcahol but it is good stuff
some folks are alcaholics i'm a mountan dew aholic
i think it might have been their jingle that hooked me
" give me a mountan with nothing to do"

In hunting camp and after dishes are done, two fingers of Jim Beam in a tin cup.

coors light
corona
whiskey sour

Havn't had a beer in 20 years, but do have a glass of wine per day. Currently a favorite is a Pinotage followed by a Cabernet Sauvignon either Lava Cap or Madrona (El Dorado Co, CA).

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

Kokanee is dang good. But usually it is Miller High Life. Since way back, when me and my buds snuck them out of our dad's fridges. I think I'll sneak one out now. Cheers. mtmuley

An occasional Bud Light at home, not a bar person any more.

While in camp I enjoy a sip of Windsor, no water or mix, just Windsor.

I agree with DeerKing. A cold frosty rootbeer taste great on occasion but I prefer cold water. I need to keep fit to chase them coveted monstermuleys.

> Cass, can you say illegal
>consumpstion?

So come and try to bust me
ID says im 21 :)

-Cass

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom