Surviving Nuge, the best reality show ever!

M

MartinHunter

Did anybody see the Surviving Nuge series on VH1. I watched all of the episodes this morning and the were freaking hilarious. He had an animal rights chick, and gay guy, a male college student, a macho man, a sex kitten and a few more people competing for a new Dodge pickup and $25,000. They had to some funny stuff. I would have to say the animal rights chick was by far the funniest. See, Ted did not make her do anything against her will when it came to the ?animal? parts of the show, but she was still offended. Shemane and Ted even cooked her a vegan mill when the contestants got to eat with them and she cried because seeing everybody else eat the meat from the pig that Ted killed and they skinned was ?too much for her.? She stayed on longer then what I thought she would. It was hypocritical of her because when it came to saving these geese out of Ted?s pool she was the only one not to get into the water t help them because she ?had new cloths on.? NE was, I am sure it will play again so I do not want to give away NE more. I suggest watching it. And for all you that think Ted is over the top, watch who wins and pay particular attention to how he treats everyone on the show and how the animal rights chick treats him and the others.
Michael

I liked when the one girl got wet and you could see her ##### through the shirt

Hey, I would like to "camp out" at Uncle Teds compound for a few weeks! Forget the prizes, just gimme a bow, a full quiver, a knife and set me free!!!!! Why dont they put on a survival show where the contestants are dropped into a remote part of the Canadian Rockies or Alaska and left to fend for themselves for a month? Sign me the f- up!!!!! Lets see how many of these big city weenies can make it in the real outdoors. Forget the nice warm tropical crap, let's talk about bitter cold, hungry critters, killin' your own grub and just surviving the friggin harsh elements. Oh... Lets spice it up with a mixture of hot chicks and good old fashoned canibalism. Well, maybe not the canibalism part, but you have to have hot chicks. :9
Eric
Bird-01.gif

It was entertaining, particularly the part where Ted exposed the Tofu eatin hipocrite that she wasn,t really all that concerned about saving some geese if it meant ruining her clothes. HAHAHAHAHA! classic.

I saw and taped the show last night. I couldn't quit laughing
at some of those people! What a reality check for them!! I will definately loan out this tape to all of my friends.
Uncle Ted for President!!!!

I watched the entire two-hour long show and enjoyed every minute of it, I agree with you about Sarah. She had no valid points about, 'why it was wrong to kill God's creatures.' I've got valid points of why. Because if there weren't hunters, it would screw up the food chain.

I am appalled at some of the stupid things that have been said on the message board, and the fact that no one has a reason to fight me about my points about why hunting is important, especially when it's a necessity in your life. It saves us money to kill some deer so we have more food to eat.

I want to be able to talk about hunting to people who agree with me.

-Beth-

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom