SW Desert Pronghorn advice

wolfman

I drew a limited entry SW Desert Pronghorn, any weapon tag. I have spent some time in this unit but it has been a while. I'm headed down scounting and want to start in the north west part of this unit towards Garrison. I would appreciate any advice from those who have hunted this unit or are familiar with it. Any ideas of other places to scout? It's a large unit and any help narrowing down some area would be helpful. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

LAST EDITED ON Jul-28-14 AT 07:20PM (MST)[p]hunted it last year and saw very little out by Garrison, covered all of the unit east to Milford, Only saw 4 bucks, 2 little ones and 1 ok one and the one I shot. Saw a ton more on the south end, north of Cedar City.

Skull Designs: Quality European Mounts at affordable prices

With several weeks of scouting time passed, is this hunt of yours looking as bleak as what eurosbyRT has suggested that it may be?
I hope not...

For a people who are free, and who mean to remain so, a well-organized and armed militia is their best security.

Thomas Jefferson

Lots of goats where ive been archery hunting , wild sons a bitches . but with a gun no problem !!!!

'IT AINT EASY BEING ME'

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom