Swarovski 15 Covers

TipMOver

What do you guys think? I've been working on these for a while. They fit very nice and provide some extra protection for our expensive binos!!

6920covers2.jpg

173covers1.jpg

Hey I would love a set. How much.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Keep us posted. No luck at ?Pro Gear outdoors?
Looks to me like some Velcro from the lens caps to your (Rug) would be a sure way Of keeping the lens covers on. I like what I see and would be interested.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-10-12 AT 07:31AM (MST)[p]PM's sent guys. Thanks for the input. Our site is being built right now, but our temp page shows a pic of this product. Its at ProGearOutdoors.com.

Thanks!

Great Idea. But, I would like to see the logo smaller on the shipped product. I think I would buy one.

Take out more than you brought in!

I have an older Swaro spotting scope. No one makes covers for them. I have watched ebay for 2 years. That would be cool if you could make a cover for them.

Dave are you have any made for the 10x42
I will be down your way in a couple of weeks(have a job in desert hot springs) will catch up to ya then.

Thanks for the interest guys. I have plenty of the Swaro 15 covers available. We are working on others as well. I have a decent prototype for the 10x42 EL, but I'm not completely satisfied with them yet. They are a little difficult with the hinge assembly the way it is. But hopefully we'll figure it out soon.

Gator, just let me know when your down in the neighborhood!

Having the lens covers built in like the hornhunter binohides would be awesome. Love the hornhunters but a similar cover made out of neopreme would be cool.

Be in your neck of the wood next week. Talk to ya soon.

Dave
Thanks the covers should work great, now I'm going to send both pairs in for cleaning and maintance.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom