Swarovski EL 10X42 HD / Rangefinder

NVMULEDEER1

Looking to get some new optics..I think having a good glass with a rangefinder built in is a plus..
Has anyone tried the Swarovski EL 10X42 HD / Rangefinder.
Thanks

Yup had one for a while now. Very clear and adjustable brightness on the LED. I especially like the angle compensation. Gives actual yards to target and compensated yards, no holdover or anything you have to figure that out yourself as I like it. Feels good in your hand. Optics are very bright. Only goes down to 30 meters or 33 feet which can be a problem for some fanatical bow hunters. I bowhunt and rifle hunt and if I know how far 33 yards is and it's closer I'm pretty sure I can figure it out.

I got the Leica Geovids when they first came out and used them until the Zeiss RFs can out and got those. The Zeiss display is very light on a bright day and the focus is very touchy, at least on my pair. They were also a little heavier than the Leica's or the Swaros'since they are 10x45 and the Leica and Swaro is 10x42. They are all very good glass that range a lot further than you will ever shoot. The Swaros seem to be the cat's ass for now but I hear there is a new Leica coming down the path soon.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom