tags drawn

ruttinbull

Not only do I shoot blackpowder, I hunt with it too.

This year I'll be hunting the West Blues in Oregon for Whitetail and near Saratoga Wyoming for Pronghorn.

The 58 shall belch and memories shall be made.

Anyone else?

Utah Southeastern ML and Calif. M-5 ML late season Stuck out in Wyo and Trophy area in Ut. Got my fingers crossed for Az.

Myself and a hunting buddie got a tag for 15B in New Mexico for the Nov 9-14 hunt.

MY sons and I got late either sex elk tags (ML300). I have struck out in CO, WY, and NV one to go, come on AZ give me some love!

Will be hunting muley and elk during the CO muzz season this year. Unfortunately didn't draw a muzz tag for antelope this year so will have to go with bow.

RUTTIN M-5 is N.E of Susanville on the broder of Nv and Ca. It the first 2 weeks of Nov. should be a rut or close to it hunt, The years you get snow it a great hunt because the deer are moved from the Nv. side to the Ca. side. The Sheldon isn't that far into Nev. and you get alot good deer the winter over the line.Muzz season is only 20 tags so people shouldn't be tripping over each other.I'm looking for former tag holders but haven't had much luck.

Rock and Roll, sounds like a good time. i've often thought about applying for the Devils Garden Muzz hunt, but havent as of yet. Good Luck.

S.E. Idaho for mule deer on late muzz. hunt, Unit 52 N.M. on antelope muzz. hunt. In unit 52 last year with friend on hunt. Great hunt!!! S.E. Idaho you better hope for weather or just average hunt at best.

Honker,

I'll see you in 114-115L.

Mossback, hunting 15B last year 1st muzzleloader season.

Good luck to all!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom