Tags

littlemonster

LAST EDITED ON Jun-21-07 AT 04:16AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jun-21-07 AT 03:25?AM (MST)

It looks like I'll be chasing deer in 34 in January and nothing else besides oryx in December

I will be chasing deer in 34 also in January I cant wait, I'm a local here and I know where I'm going.......the secret honey hole. NMHS

Cool... Local here, too... I drew Late Rifle Deer in 34. I was going to offer some suggestions, but don't want to spoil my spots if you have a place in mind.

DC

I'm not sure yet. I've never hunted deer in 34 just 30 I have a few ideas I will have to do some serious time scouting. I guess I will have plenty of time since I didn't drew elk. Unless I can talk the old lady into letting me buy a landowner tag.

Shut out on Elk, too, huh? I only drew Deer and it was the only thing I already had a back-up plan for... I am going whitetail huntinh in NC in Dec with my Dad and Brother...

DC

Dude, My first reply was written thinking you started the thread... I guess I should learn to read before picking up this computer thing...

DC

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom