Taxidermist near Fort Collins or Northern Denver

TheSaint

Does anyone know of a great taxidermist near Fort Collins? I'd consider driving to northern Denver if need be. Thx!

I use Kim Evans at Echohawk Taxidermy. He's on the north end of Longmont and wouldn't be a bad drive. I've been really happy with his work.

I used to use Kim too and he does pretty good work, however, I had a bad experience last fall and I won't do business with him again. JMHO. PM me if you want details.

"Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud"

I don't know if dave penrod is still going at it in north Loveland, but he's very good.

I believe Dave Penrod is retired. He did a hell of a muley and elk mount. Don't know who could match him in that area.

Check out Chuck Chubb in Ft Collins (Bear's Den Taxidermy). Not a whole lot of people know about him but he's been around for years. He's about as good as it gets in northern Colo! I had him do a moose and elk. He specializes in pedestal mounts and alterations to make your critter come back to life!

HiMtn-

I agree, I'm sitting here looking at 6 deer and 1 elk mounts in my house, thx to Dave. Yes, I Seem to remember him retiring 4-5 years ago or so, but still I wonder sometimes if I could track him down. Ihope he's doing well and has nailed an eastern plains monster....

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom