Taxidermists in Las Cruces/El Paso

Hey Spitz, Robert Major does really good work. He's not cheap, but most good ones aren't.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-28-10 AT 10:26PM (MST)[p]I don't think you will find a better taxi man than Robert Major in the Las Cruces area. You took my guys advise on antelope last year and did very well. Go by his new shop and show room on South Main in Mesilla Park and see for yourself.

Don't just take my advise ask PCHA and LCHCGuide who they use.

Garcia and son taxi in El Paso great work, Thers a new guy that has a shop in down town EP Norza bros. dont know his work or prices but you can google the # and call and get some info on his work.

Hey Spitz. Robert Major is who I would recommend. Did a great job on an Oryx for me two years ago. Will send you some pictures when I get a chance.

Travis

I second Jordan out of LC great guy and does awsome work. I send most of my clients to him. if he lived closer to areas that I was in he would get 100% of my work.

Robert Major is one of the best around. He's done lot's of work for my friends, family and myself and every one has been great. Oryx, Elk, deer, and some awesome sheep and pig mounts. Look him up and go check out his show room at his new shop! Turn around times are phenomenal as well. Your work is usually back within 6-8 months. The quality is well worth the price and Robert and crew are great guys with a passion for wildlife artistry.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom