tazer

T

TimberHunter

did anyone see that guy that was tazered on the utah news? they say he did the right thing!!! that is so messed up!! they say he was a THREAT to the officer! how dumb!!! i dont want to go to utah no more! i will be getting my permit tomorrow, i will never refuse to sign a ticket from ANY utah officers!!

>did anyone see that guy that
>was tazered on the utah
>news? they say he did
>the right thing!!! that is
>so messed up!! they say
>he was a THREAT to
>the officer! how dumb!!! i
>dont want to go to
>utah no more! i will
>be getting my permit tomorrow,
>i will never refuse to
>sign a ticket from ANY
>utah officers!!

LEAVE THE DUCK CALL ALONE!

I just saw the video for the first time today and I am amazed at the outrage. Jackass is lucky that all he got was tazed. And don't be stupid, this was not about the speeding or refusal to sign it was about turning your back , walking away, and putting your hand in your pocket when a cop is asking you turn around. Idiot got what he had comming. Other option was to tackle him in the highway and endanger more people.

Those of you who take his side are too dumb to be driving anyway and will probably be tazed yourself at some point in you life.

Andy.

PS. Just my humble opinion.

-----------------------------------------------
http://www.trophyblogger.com/Andymansavage

"Leave the duck call alone!"

thats funny!!!

Sometimes you just gotta wonder?

yeah but they just said, the highway patrol himself that the reason he did this was because of his refusal and walking away. they said there was no sign of threats. i also agree with him getting the tazer a little bit because you dont do that to a patrol that is pissed

LAST EDITED ON Nov-30-07 AT 05:24PM (MST)[p]The best way to get out of the ticket is to give him your duck call collection.
4750a99a0f549d3d.jpg

>LAST EDITED ON Nov-30-07
>AT 05:24?PM (MST)

>
>The best way to get out
>of the ticket is to
>give him your duck call
>collection.
>
4750a99a0f549d3d.jpg

With or without condiments?

Ransom

The newest catchphrase of the year (next to "Wide Stance" lol) is "Don't Taze me, Bro!". lol Lots of tazing incidents to talk about this past year.

Jenn
"Behind every great man is a great woman...and behind every great woman is some guy staring at her butt!"

Thought this post was going to be a revalation that the speeder was actually TH on his way to do some chuckar hunting.

With out the condiments.....that stuffs expensive, giving him the calls should get you out of the ticket! He has to buy his own condiments

474f33b56ca89044.jpg

UHP pretty much covered it up. HP is still on paid leave,(thanks taxpayers) UHP cleared the officer, go figure :eek:!

State Attorney General still reviewing, at Govenors request, Still hope! If Gov. has any kahunas!

But I will stand by my bet, Massey (driver) will walk! And be rewarded!

>
> But I will stand by
>my bet, Massey (driver) will
>walk! And be rewarded!

I'll put 20 on the trooper. Massey will get nuttin' but his 15 min. of fame on the internet.

Jenn
"Behind every great man is a great woman...and behind every great woman is some guy staring at her butt!"

The idiot shouldn't have turned his back and reached in his pocket. A little advise; when an officer pulls you over keep your hands visible and tell the officer what you are doing before making any moves. When you do move, move slow. Peace officers are targets every time they suit up. Put yourself in their position next time you hear the media spout off about the big bad policeman. They want to go home to their family at the end of the shift just like everyone else. The bottom line is the sheepdog protects the sheep against the wolf even when the sheep are scared of him and don't trust him. Give them a break!
Norkalnimrod

LAST EDITED ON Nov-30-07 AT 11:22PM (MST)[p]Read the latest news, it was his first use of the taser. And super trooper gardner has had other complaints leveled against him in the past. All unfounded, (of course). Average Joe citizen doesn't stand a chance, deck is stacked against you. What do you want to bet the "other" complaints involved single women???? It is not over by a long shot! The fat lady ain't sang yet. Massey walks, gardner gets moved maybe even fired yet! If gardner escapes unscathed, then you will know how corrupt the UHP really is!

sorry bud but timber your wrong on this one the minute that massey turned and began to walk to his vehicle that officer was obligated to do something he had every right to use whatever force he wanted to protect himself how does he know that guy isnt goin for a gun or somethin congrats on the officer using just the taser and not anything else stupid ppl like the driver deserve stuff like that

yeah but even the uhp admitted to the wrong! he didn't tell the guy he was being arrested, he just told him to get out of the car. the next thing you know he has his tazer out instead of handcuffs! i personally thing think it was wrong

~818j Amature Rider~
?Hunting is not a sport. In a sport, both sides know they're in the game.?

OH my hell, not this again! I thought this topic was over with Huck58's last thread catching speeders is hunting. Huck58 I thought you would have learned by now, but your mentality is still shining through. I like on your last thread, your first message said "you utah folks have some gestapo types running your highways". Enough said.

This topic is old and the UHP has cleared the officer.

Let this topic die!

you utah folks have some
>gestapo types running your highways".
>Enough said.
>
> This topic is old and
>the UHP has cleared the
>officer.
>
> Let this topic die!

But the Attorney General hasn't!

When you get pulled over your not free to leave whenever you see fit. When the officer tells you to get out of the car it doesnt mean return to the car whenever you want. At most it is a training issue for the young officer. I have a taser, but prefer the baton. I wouldnt have tased him at that point, but I wouldnt give him much more rope until I did.

> At most it is
>a training issue for the
>young officer.

He was a 14 year veteran. Your attitude is what I am talking about Crunchy! You would have looked at it with a little more maturity and common sense. Your actions are much easier to respect and obey. As soon as that officer laid his clipboard down he had his hand on the tazer like he was thinking of using it from the get go. It was his first time using it.

>Always behind timberhunter
>
>
>
>Timberline

I bet you are! But you really should let him have turn now and then!

It surprises me that he has 14 years on. I have almost 18, and my experience tells me that sometimes it just easier to sweet talk an *hole, and send him on his way then it is to chase, fight, and take to jail. Some people just dont grow out of being a rookie.

Yo huckaturd, could the Attorney Gen. have anthing up his sleeve. Remember the Duke case?

LAST EDITED ON Dec-02-07 AT 04:49PM (MST)[p]>Yo huckaturd, could the Attorney Gen.
>have anthing up his sleeve.
>Remember the Duke case?

I know, I know, in your mind, everyone is guilty until proven inocent!

But there is a little difference between a potential rape and a speeding ticket! My only stance, massey will walk, no fine, no punishment, and hopefully a pocket full of cash via the state of Utah. The verdict is still out on that part. There was no doubt in my mind, not one iota, that the HP would be exhonorated by his own dept! DUH!

In this day and age, very few have the fortitude or common sense attitude as Crunchy. IT WAS A SPEEDING TICKET. A simple "refuse to sign" by the officer, and life would be normal. But no, gardners , "I have a new toy and need to try it attitude", may yet cost him his job, and the tax payers of Utah some cash. And some unneeded bad press and disrespect, for his fellow officers.

Here is Washington they have changed the law to where you dont have to sign the infraction. I guess we have had many similar cases. I remember a time or two when this happened to me and the violator refused to sign the infraction. I tried my best to no avail. No taser or struggle just simply PLEASE sign or turn around and place your hands behind you back.

Do you really ask people to put their hands behind their back? Isn't that where alot of people keep their guns?

I assume that you're involved with law enforcement somehow, right? Well, just as a helpful hint, I would suggest a different approach. When you are placing someone under arrest, I would suggest telling them to put their hands behind their head. I don't know of anyone who keeps a gun there. Of course, you won't have an excuse to use your tazer then.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom