Teaser

YELUM

Long Time Member
Go ahesad and hate me. :)

Yelum

6153teaser.jpg

if we all roll up dollar bills and get drunk you going to show the world the rest of that bone

JUDAS PRIEST YELUM!

Thanks for making me Sick!

You got the other side?Yet?

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

awesome horn its insane! 115" horn with 4or5 inches busted off!
"TinesUpYours"

Not cool man!
You can't cloud up and not rain like that.
WOW what a gagger ( from what I can see ) HEE HEEEE.

Teasing? More like torture! Can't wait to see the entire shed. Something tells me that there's more that meets the eye. You're bad! LOL!!

Eldorado

I just lost my coffee.
C'mon yelum post the ENTIRE DEER SHED IN THE FIRST PIC ON THIS THREAD please!!!!!!

Actually I can't take credit for this one. All I did was spend days and days watching him and many hours of filming, and then some other lucky dude picks him up. Thats why I called this post teaser. Since its not my shed, do I have the right to show it off? Maybe this head shot will do.

Yelum

1311bigun.jpg

its a pretty sick feeling when you walk over the hill and see the guy putting this bone in his pack!! i cant believe the mass on this stud! his right side is a 105" horn from what a heard... so your lookin at 220 w/out a spread!!! AWesome post Yelum! thanks for sharing your photos!!

"TinesUpYours"

What a toadie. That rack has everything you could want: deep forks, mass, extras, and character galore. Thanks for sharing.

Eldorado

I talked to the guy who found the right side a few days ago, and he said tne right scored 97. Two different guys found the sheds. Was told the left side was 112. Easily a 235 inch buck, and the best found. He was an absolute pleasure to watch.

Yelum

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom