Ted Riggs

LIK2HNT

Long Time Member
I remember reading an article about him years ago, and all the giant mule-deer he killed. Tried doing a google search without much luck. Does anyone know of any books or such that show his collection? With all the giants he shot I would expect something.
Thanks

Here is some info on him from the MM archives.

Don’t ever remember any specific books but I remember seeing some of his strip bucks in a magazine article years ago…

Horniac

Here is some info on him from the MM archives.

Don’t ever remember any specific books but I remember seeing some of his strip bucks in a magazine article years ago…

Horniac
Thanks
I found that and another, but no any pictures.
The article I read years ago had some pictures of him with some bucks. Also talked about how when he found a fresh lion killed deer he would find a close by spot and wait until it came back. Guess he would stomp his feet to keep warm while he waited all night sometimes. From the few things I read years ago I think he would of been one of those guys to sit down with a few beers. And listen to some great stories.

I remember reading an article about him years ago, and all the giant mule-deer he killed. Tried doing a google search without much luck. Does anyone know of any books or such that show his collection? With all the giants he shot I would expect something.
Thanks
I met Ted years ago, he was a really nice guy. I talked with him when he was retired. The ace hardware store in St. George had several of his trophies hanging in there, I believe he sold them to the owner. If I remember right they had the locked antler bucks mount in there that he found. Giants I wish I had some pictures

Last edited:
Thanks
Took these pictures for you this weekend. They are all Teds

B5C59BAB-F190-484F-9569-C4CBC004660F.jpeg

B4700B83-B9C9-4E3D-A9C4-ABC24B66661E.jpeg

5594F749-7DCC-44CA-9F89-4F6BF5D7B9CE.jpeg

68AEAEC9-69B5-410D-B2AF-E30B2E312FEE.jpeg

6D539A1F-6050-4B59-95B2-EB333FD89A34.jpeg

Thanks
Here's photos of some of Tedd Riggs' bucks from Winter 1996 issue of Trophy Hunter magazine. I have another article with his story I'll post later today.

Attachments

• Resized_20230105_102321.jpeg
    Resized_20230105_102321.jpeg
    201.4 KB · Views: 152

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom