Tehachapi?

D-9 north of 58
D-10 south of 58

horsepoop.gif

I know I see deer just about every time I pass thru there by the radio towers North side on hwy 58 deer are on the south side of the road.

This is probably something I should know seeing as I have hunted D-6 for the past three years. But where in D-6 is the Emigrant?

I love secrets, promise I wont tell.
Hadway,
it sounds like you hunt D-6, I would love to see some pics of any bucks you have taken in D-6 if you have them.

Thats a great buck thanks for sharing. If your were to of shot that buck in the Merced river canyon leading into Yosemite I would swear that I have the matching sheds to that buck. Hopefully if I get some time and I can figure it out I will post the picture of my buck from this year.

Hardway- Thats a nice buck, man! Congrats. It's been probably 8 years since I've packed into an area but I'd like to start doing it again. We (my Dad and I) used to pack into Yellow Jacket Springs in D-13 and it was a lot of fun. I think as your get older, you appreciate the "getting out" portion of hunting rather than just shooting a deer. I'm 36 now and I'm wanting to just "get out" and be in the woods. Corny...I know but...

Steve

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom