Long Time Member
And No!

I Don't wanna Hear it was 70 Degrees in the Almond Patch!:D

26 Degrees this Morning!

685166919.jpg

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

LAST EDITED ON Jun-09-19 AT 09:00AM (MST)[p] A CHILLY 66 DEGREES IN CENTRAL CALI THIS MORNING, JUNE HAS BEEN MILD SO FAR...???????..YD.

A low of 48 and a high of 62. Summer is in full swing on the Kali coast.

26 degrees in Utard. The rut should start any day now. :D

>69 this morning....brrrrrrrr....
>
>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Didn't You Read My Post?

PLICK!:D:D:D

Not one 120+ Degree day as Afghanistan. Not one :-( all of the following next Weekdays :-(

Yes Elk et al, We here in California have purrrfect weather 365 days. No wonder it's crowded.. Once here... Not one human wants to return to wherever they came from... Since the -1500's AD forward.

Eel is on the Coast. It is usually wet, rainy and cold. Move inland just a bit or, go to the Southern Hunting Camp known as; San Diego and your weather is super Puuuurfect.

The Capitol Sacramento = https://weather.com/weather/tenday/l/Sacramento+CA+USCA0967:1:US

For the next Monday to next Sunday. Our Political folks sure love Sacramento, it's weather, 49'er Gold Rush areas, The Sierra's and Skiing till July and endless more.

Hug's
Jagerdad :)

it was a chilly 74 degrees this morning in the East Bay but when I got into the city it was 53 degrees

Could have used a jacket this morning. just sayin

39 here in the White MountIns this morning.....going to be in the low/mid 80?s tomorrow....damn heatwave!

BOHNTR )))---------->

Yesterday morning my and dog and myself where in Altamont 26 degrees. Had ice in the bed on my truck that froze from washing it out. Know the poor dog and I are in Saint George today and it's 99 degrees!

And I thought Cleveland was a crap place to live! 62 this am. Lot of rain in the last 2 months but weather has been getting warmer and dryer the last few weeks. I am about 30 miles east of Cleveland and 10 miles south of Lake Erie. Other than the Walleye and Perch, Lake Erie screws us for weather.

You all suck.

Got up for the gym and shooting this morning at 345....and it was already 83.

Currently 108....

"...I'd rather be tried by twelve than carried by six..."

Pioche: In just two days- like a light switch! I had to build my wife a fire in the wood stove on the 9th. Yesterday, it reached 73 degrees, and predicted to reach 86 degrees today! Warm enough to make these guys go on the prowl!! ;-)
49960ryanssnake2.jpg

A Few People had them Planted!

But they Lost them!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom